Y/N's Wish.

She worked very hard for the whole month. She used to go for shoots and practise in the day time and used to study at night. So many sleepless nights. So may hours without food .So many pages to read. So much of work to do.
She was completely exhausted. She was getting weak. Her body was failing her. She never felt this exhausted and dizzy ever before.
It was D-day. It was her examination day. She gave her exam and came straight back to the dorm. She took out her phone and called Namjoon.
"Hyung?"
"Yes Y/N? How was your exam?"
"I don't know hyung. I just wrote whatever came to my mind."
"Everything will go well."
"Hope so hyung nim."
"Yes. You called for?"
"Can i take leave for two-three days hyung please. My body isn't supporting me at all."
"Ofcourse Y/N . Hobi already wrote application for your leave to production and they approved. And not only you we all will have three days leave."
"Seriously? Why don't you guys go to your hometown?It's been an year. Please hyung."
"I'll talk to other members about this Y/N."
"Should i talk to them?"
"You really want to send all of us away."
"Hyung. Your parents miss you. You all hardly get time to talk to them. Don't you miss me when i am not around you even for two hours? Imagine their condition hyung."
"My kiddie grew up. Okay I don't know about others but i am definitely going."
"I love you hyung."
They hang up their calls. Y/N calls everyone and convince them to visit their parents. Everyone was going to their hometown leaving Y/N alone at the dorm.
She texted in their group chat.
///Take care hyungs. Miss me.///
///I will go to sleep. Please call only when you need me. JK hyung no pranks please.///
///When you all will come back i would like to convince something. It's been a burden on me.///
She texted this and slept.

Urooj goes to BTS's dorm and She calls for Y/N

Urooj goes to BTS's dorm and She calls for Y/N. But no one responded. She went upstairs to check for her in her room.
Y/N wasn't in her room. Urooj thought that she might have gone out so she called her. Urooj heard her phone ringing. It was coming from downstairs. It was coming from Jimin's room. Urooj went to Jimin's room. She saw Y/N sleeping. She went near her to wake her up.

Urooj touched Y/N's hand. Urooj's face flushed. Y/N was freezing. She was freezing to death. Though she was covered in blanket but still her body temperature was very low. Urooj got tensed. She starts to rub Y/N's hands. She checked her pulse and breathing but hardly got any. Her pulse were very low.
Urooj calls Lee Min Ho and explains him whole situation. Lee Min Ho came within 10 minutes. Meanwhile Urooj covered her with another blanket and was rubbing her limbs one by one.
Lee Min Ho was panting very heavily. He went near Y/N and picks her up.
"We need to go to hospital."
They both took her to the hospital.
After three hours.
.
.
Y/N wakes up. Everything was blurry. She was feeling dizzy. She could hear someone entering the room. She was confused. What was happening to her? Where she was? Why was she there? Everything was crossing her mind.
Slowly her vision got clearer. She saw Lee Min Ho and Urooj standing and talking to a unfamiliar man in a white coat. Doctor? She thought.
She heard whatever doctor was saying to both of them. She wanted to cry hard but controlled herself because she thought if they both will see her in this miserable condition then they'll break down too.
She calls for Lee min ho.
"Min Ho oppa?"
He turns and gets closer to her.
"Ooohh Y/N. My love."
he hugged her very tightly. She hugged him back.
Urooj also comes near her. She smiles at urooj, who had her eyes filled with tears and was sobbing and sniffing.
"You scared the shit out of me. Why don't you take care of yourself?" Min Ho scolded.
"Coz i have you." she said mockingly.
Min ho raised his one eyebrow.
"I heard what doctor said." Y/N said.
Min ho's gaze softens.
"Urooj? Please don't tell hyungs." she requested.
"They need to know this Y/N." Urooj said.
"No Urooj. They already suffered a lot. Please you won't tell anyone. Not even V hyung. I swear i will never see your face ever again." Y/N said sternly.
"Wtf-.... fine." Urooj said.
"You remember my Wish Urooj?" Y/N said.
Urooj rolled her eyes.
Y/N laughed.
She looked at Lee Min Ho. He was sad. He was really sad. There was no brightness on his face. No expressions. She took his hand and said "Be my strength not weakness."
.
.
.
They went back home and she pretended as if everything was fine. Nothing happened to her. Days were back to normal. Lee Min Ho was more careful towards her now. He used to take her to hospital for her health checkups.
After a week she decided to tell her hyungs about Lee Min Ho.