Period.

Y/N and Jungkook were running around in the flat. "Hyung please sorry sorry please." Y/N was giggling and was running from JK. "Come here Y/N. You are so dead today." Jk said trying to catch her. "I won't do it again i swear please🤣" Y/N laughed and went to the kitchen. V was cutting some vegetables for dinner. Y/N held him from his shoulders and swung him and made him stood in front of Jk. "Save me V hyung please." Y/N said. "What? Why? What happened?" confused V asked. "V hyung i was sleeping and she sprayed cold water on me. I won't spare her today." Jk said trying to catch her from either side of V. "Hahah he was sleeping for too long hyung. I won't do it again i promise.🤣" Y/N while moving V left and right, protecting herself from JK. "Stop both of you." V half yelled. "Y/N you shouldn't have done this. And JK she is saying sorry na. She won't do it again. Right Y/N?" V explained. She did thumbs up👍 in approval. "I will spare you this time just because V hyung is saying else you were dead today." JK said. Y/N and V both giggled. "Now you both go i have to cut these vegetables before going to practice." V said. "Hyung you leave I'll cut vegetables you het ready else we'll be late. Give it to me. You go , get change." Y/N said taking knife from V. "Okay, but be careful. Don't cut yourself else Yoongi hyung will kill me if his sister had a cut." V said. They all laughed. "I'll be careful." Y/N promised.
Jk sat on the slab next to Y/N where she was cutting vegetables. Suddenly she had a strong stomach ache. She crossed her hands around her stomach and bent down. "What happened Y/N? Y/N?" Jk asked stepping down from the slab. " I don't know Hyung. I'm having very strong pain in my lower abdomen since morning and I'm feeling Dizzy also. Ouch" Y/N said and cried in pain. "Should i call Hyung?? What should i do?" Jk was puzzled and tensed. "No no don't tell hyungs they are already tensed about other things. Pain will go in few minutes. Don't worry." Y/N assured Jk. After one or two minutes she stood up and said " See it's gone. Let me see if there are any vegetables left to cut." Y/N looked around and she was done with vegetables. Meanwhile V came and they all left to practice.
They reached practice hall and started their choreo. Y/N felt pain but ignored it as they all were working hard and she didn't want to rest while others were practicing. Suddenly she fainted and fell down. They all ran towards her. "Y/N? Y/N??" Jin said tapping her cheekings. "What happened to her so suddenly?" RM said anxiously. "Is she not eating well after practice?" Choreographer asked. " She is sir. Hyung she was complaining for stomach ache and dizziness before coming to practice." JK said to both Namjoon and choreographer. "Okay let's pick her up and lie her down on the table." choreographer said. Jin picked her up and gently kept her on the table and started to rub her hands. "She is injured hyung. Y/N is injured. There's blood where she fainted." Jk said pointing towards blood on the floor. Jin looked at RM and they both understood that she had her first periods. "Me and Namjoon are taking her home. You all stay here and practice."Jin said and whispers something in yoongi's ears. Yoongi nodded. They left.
At flat, "Namjoon-ah what should we do? She is still not waking up." Confused Jin asked. "I don't know hyung. This is my first time." Rm said biting his nails. Y/N moves slightly and wakes up. "Hyung?" half conscious Y/N said. "Ouch" she cried in pain pressing her stomach. "Is it paining too much Y/N-ah?" Jin asked. "Yes hyung." she said almost crying. "Okay let me call Urooj and ask her." RM said taking her phone out of his pocket and dialed. He talked to urooj and she explained him how to tell her and what should they do to reduce her pain. RM sat down and explained about menstrual flows to Y/N and  taught how to place pads.
They always took extreme care of her whenever she was on her periods as she goes through a lot of pain everytime. They used to get her sanitary napkins and chocolates.
"I should be on periods everyday. You all take so much extra care of me when i am on periods" Y/N said. "I'm jealous." Jk pouts. Everyone laughs.