Chapter 47

Since Draco's confession last week , I was still in shock. Draco Malfoy , a death eater. That didn't sound right. He was 16 , there's no way this is happening.

Everything started to add up. Slughorn's party , him skipping class so often , his mood swings , his disappearances from dinner so frequently. I should've saw this coming.

I wasn't mad at Draco , I could never be. I knew Draco didn't want this anymore than I did.

I wasn't completely sure of what Draco was supposed to do as a death eater and I didn't think I wanted to know. I didn't want to see Draco as a death eater , he was so much more than that.

"Thank you," I smiled as Harry opened the door.

Harry , Sarah , Hermione , Ron , and I had decided to visit Hogsmade. Harry had suggested butter beers from The Three Broomstick's.

We adjusted in our seats , removing our coats , thankful we weren't still outside in the freezing cold. A waiter soon approached us kindly.

"Something to drink?" He asked.

"Three butter beers , and some ginger and lime please," Hermione nodded.

Suddenly my eyes connected with the familiar pair of Draco Malfoy's. He instantly looked away.

I assumed Harry had noticed him too , considering the two glared deeply at each other for a few seconds before Draco walked away , exiting the restaurant.

What was Draco doing here? I wondered if it had anything to do with him becoming a death eater or if it was just a coincidence bumping into him.

"Oh bloody hell," Ron groaned causing me to turn around. Ginny sat next to Dean Thomas. The two of them were flirting and by the looks of Ron's face it didn't look like he enjoyed the scene of his little sister on a date.

"Honestly Ron , they're only holding hands," Hermione joked.

The five of us looked back at the pair who were now kissing passionately.

"And snogging," Hermione added.

"I'd like to leave," Ron protested as he fidgeted uncomfortably in his chair.

"What?" Hermione laughed. "You can't be serious."

"That happens to be my sister!"

"So?" Hermione questioned. "What if she looked over here and saw you snogging with me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?"

Ron looked into Hermione's eyes blankly unable to find the correct words to say before he was interrupted by the familiar voice of Slughorn.

"Hey , hey my boy!" Slughorn chuckled approaching Harry.

"It's nice to see you sir!" Harry smiled.

"And you, and you."

"So what brings you here?" Harry continued.

"Oh! Three Broomsticks and I go way back further than I care to admit," Slughorn chuckled. "I can remember when it was one broomstick."

Slughorn chuckled again , maybe a little to hard as he proceeded to spill his drink onto Hermione who flinched slightly.

"All hands on deck granger," Slughorn joked as Hermione proceeded to clean up Slughorn's careless mess.

"Listen my boy," Slughorn continued to Harry. "In the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party. Select a student or two? Would you be game?"

"I'd consider it as an honor sir," Harry replied.

"You'd be welcome too Granger," Slughorn smiled.