Chapter 31

Birds were chirping , and the sunlight from outside shined through my window.

I tiredly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around in realization that I shifted again. I was back in my bedroom.

I pulled my blankets off of me and headed downstairs.

My house was decorated beautifully for Christmas. It smelt of pine trees and gingerbread. There was tinsel and Christmas lights everywhere. The most stunning part was how beautiful our tree was.

"Good morning sweetheart," My mother smiled looking up from her newspaper.

"Morning," I nodded taking a seat at the table.

"I assume we're going to the Malfoys today right?" I asked.

For pretty much every occasion my family spent it with the Malfoys. I cant recall a single occasion that wasn't spent with them.

"We are," My dad replied.

I looked away from the table, and over to where our Christmas tree stood. There were so many presents that sat under the tree , too many to count.

"Who are all those presents for?" I asked.

"Don't be silly darling," My mom chuckled. "There for you!"

I gasped. There was no possible way all those presents under the tree were all for me? There were almost more than a hundred , too many to even count.

"All for me?" I gasped.

"You sound surprised?" My dad exclaimed.

I assumed I received this amount of presents every year here. The amount here was far different from the amount I received back in my current reality.

Here I was guessing maybe there were well over 100 but usually I would receive about 20 to 30 gifts.

"No," I laughed. "I'm just-"

I was cut off by my mother.

"Honey , after breakfast try on your dress," My mother remarked.

"Dress?" I retorted.

"Don't be silly, your Christmas dress!"

"Right!" I said laughing.

My eyes wandered over to where the Christmas tree stood. I got up out of my chair and walked over to the pile of gifts that sat under the tree.

"All of this for me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Well?" I exclaimed, grabbing both of my parents attention. "When are we opening these?"

My father looked up at the clock.

"I suppose it won't hurt if we open them now," my father shrugged.

"Yes!" I smiled.

I was excited to see what hid beneath all this wrapping paper.

I spotted a big box under the tree wrapped in wrapping paper. I aggressively reached over to grab it.

I ripped off the wrapping paper aggressively to see a white box.

I then took off the lid to the box more gracefully to see tissue paper everywhere. There was a note.

I took the note off the tissue paper and unfolded it slowly.