Chapter 52

I waited on Harry's doorstep , Hagrid breathing over me. This was my first time ever seeing Harry's home.

I had to sneak away from my parents to get here. Them being paranoid about Voldemort had become way worse. Everything I did now was supposedly "dangerous."

As the door to Harry's house opened slowly , Hagrid instantly pushed me aside bombarding Harry.

"Harry!" Hagrid yelled in delight.

As I followed everybody in , Sarah stood to my right following me into the living room. Harry wrapped me into a hug before proceeding off to other side of the room.

Moody entered the room , slugging a large bag with him before tossing it down rather aggressively before walking away.

I stood awkwardly next to Sarah and Hermione who as well seemed confused with what exactly was happening.

"I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister?" Harry asked Percy , catching my attention. "You are more important," Percy nodded.

Harry smiled before turning around , directing his attention to the tall ginger who just walked in. "Hello Harry," the man smiled. "Bill Weasley."

Weasley? Ron had another brother? How many siblings did he have? It seemed like he had tons.

"Pleasure to meet you," Harry grinned , shaking Bill's hand.

"He was never always this handsome," Fred joked as he entered the room.

"Dead ugly," George added on.

Percy rolled his eyes sarcastically at his younger brothers teases. "True enough."

"Owe it all to a ware wolf," Percy spoke as he showed Harry the scratch that was located on his right cheek. "Name of Greyback. Hope to repair the favor one day."

"Well you're still beautiful to me Willam," Fleur smiled before proceeding to kiss him on the cheek.

"Just remember Fleur , Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now," Lupin joked as he entered the room.

It almost seemed like there was a party going on in Harry's living room due to the amount of people that were entering.

"My husband the joker," the woman next to Lupin joked. I had never met or seen this woman before. I had no idea who she was but assumed she was with Lupin. "By the way, wait til you hear the news. Remus and I-"

Before she could finish , Moody pushed past the couple aggressively , entering the room with an angry look across his face.

"All right. We don't have time for a cozy catch-up," he snapped. "We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon!"

I stared nervously at him , taken off guard by the tone in his voice.

"Potter you're underage," Moody started. "Which means you've still got the Trace on you."

I looked over to Sarah confused who looked back over to me just as confused.

"What's the Trace?" Harry questioned.

"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose," Moody replied. "Point is, we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect."

Still lost of what exactly trace meant and what exactly was going on I continued to follow along to Moody's horrible explanation.

"Brooms," he continued. "Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."