"Alright, let's try this arm out." Garmadon brings out a rusted leg.

"That's a leg." Lloyd states.

"Have you ever had an arm that kicks? I mean, that could be cool."

"Can't say I have."

"That's just weird!" [Name] yelled in the distance.

"Hey, how about this one?" He brought up a sword, smiling awkwardly.

"That's a sword. That's a sword!" Lloyd sighs.

"Oh, man, to have a sword arm, that'd be sweet!" Garmadon says fangirling, demonstrating what it would be like for him, if he had a sword for an arm.

"You know, the idea of it is a lot cooler than the reality."

"Guys, we all know that it's more cooler having a sword for a leg. Like, that one guy from the Book of Life." [Name] shouted, rummaging through the Generals stuff.

"Stop breaking the 4th Wall, [Name]!" Garmadon yelled back.

"But, you just did it yourself!"

"Oh." Garmadon say in realisation and Lloyd chuckles, before groaning in pain. "Oh, oh, wait.... Wait a minute. Found it!"

"Here we go!" Lloyd weakly cheered, raising his left arm in celebration.

"Okay. I'm gonna pop that arm back into place." Garmadon scrunches his face in a bit of fright. As the arm is about to go back where it belongs, Lloyd stops him.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait. But, it's only gonna hurt for a second, right?"

"Hurt for a second? No! This is gonna be agony for a while. Who gave you that misinformation?" Garmadon questioned. Not really helping the situation....

"Alright, alright, alright. Just please let [Name] be by my side. Please...." Lloyd begs with pleading eyes.

"Oh, alright. [Name]!"

[Name] ran all the way to them, huffing and puffing. That running became leaping, it almost felt like she was flying. Oh, wait, she was in a way.

"Woah!" She crashed into the ground, but quickly popped back up, rushing to Lloyd's side. "I'm okay!"

She looks up to see Lloyd's arm in Garmadon's hands. "Oh...."

Lloyd immediately grabbed her arm with his left hand. [Name] jumped in surprise, blushing at the contact and put Lloyd's head on her lap. Lloyd snuggled against her, the both of them blushing.

Garmadon smiled softly at them. Garmadon ships it. Now they all came back to reality.

"Just do it, just do it, just do it." Lloyd begged, scrunching his eyes.

"Okay. On the count of 12...." [Name] began.

"No, no, no, no." Lloyd shook his head excessively. "I don't wanna do 12. Let's do... Let's do, like, a, you know, three."

"Okay, three." Garmadon and [Name] nod in agreement.

"One," He started to bring the arm towards where it belonged. Lloyd scrunched his eyes shut and buried his head into [Name's] lower chest. "Two- Ah! I wish your Mum was here to do this."

"You're killing me. You got...." Lloyd started, wanting this all to be over with.

"You gotta just do it. Just do it!" [Name] finished.

Garmadon takes a few deep breaths and nods. "Alright. One, two, three." He then put it back and it made a 'Pop!' noise.

Lloyd stopped scrunching his eyes and opened them in shock, looking at his father. "Wow. It, uh, feels, uh.... It feels pretty good."