Garmadon's Attacking...Once Again...「✔」

Now back to the morning, the radio is on and someone starts talking from it.

"And back at number one with a bullet, no surprises there, is 'Boo Lloyd' the remix."

...

A lady is there putting on sunscreen whilst relaxing on her chair at the beach and listening to what the radio had to say.

A boy holding a surfing board passes by her, as she waves at him, and thus the song begins. "L-L... L-L-O-Y-D... L-L-O-Y-D. His dad is bad and so is he."

Everyone on the beach turns around to look at the volcano in the distance, knowing that he will try and take over the city again. They also do believe, the ninjas will come and stop him once again. 

Well that's what they think, this time; things will be different...

"Boo. Lloyd! Boo, Lloyd!" A guy on the beach holding a brown rugby ball furrows his eyebrows in confusion, as he still looks at the volcano. Another guy, just sits up from his position in  confusion, as well and looks on at the volcano in the distance.

They all start to converse with themselves, and question what's going on this time.

"Huh?"

"What is that?"

A fake shark fin comes out of the water with a letter 'G' on it. Once everyone sees what it is, they all start to run away from the beach, knowing fully well who is behind all of this.

Two kids on the beach that were burying an old man in the sand, both run away screaming leaving the old man by himself there.

"Hey Green Ninja, Cappuccino Ninja, I'm back! And, look what I brought with me." The gigantic shark mech opens its jaw to reveal Garmadon himself smirking to himself.

He starts comically laughing to himself, as the shark mech erupts out of the water more. The Evil Overlord starts moving the mech, using the two levers by his side. He took it upon himself to use one of its foot to crush the 'Welcome to Ninjago' sign.

The words 'Breaking News' appear on the screen after.

"Breaking News."

"Garmadon is attacking in a never-before-seen mech." It cuts to citizens running away from Garmadon and his giant mech moving with each step it takes.

"Run! Run!" They are all screaming, as some of them run away on foot and others use vehicles as their escape. "Garmadon! Garmadon!"

Garmadon's mech was shooting sharks out of his mech as he smugly states, "Ah, you all came to greet me? Don't run away."

He continuously shoot sharks out of his mech, frightening the civilians and he mockingly cackles at the chaos he was causing in a matter of minutes. Garmadon sees a hot-dog stand, and the guy in the hot-dog costume notices the evil villain. 

The hotdog dude runs away in conclusion, flailing his hands around helplessly and screams for his life.  Garmadon smirks evilly at the hotdog stand and proceeds to destroy it.  "That's a nice little hot dog stand you got there. Scu-smash!" 

The Evil Overlord hardens his eyes in determination, his mouth twitching upwards in delight, "The Ninjas are going to have their hands full with this thing."

...

Garmadon's spies jump aboard the Destiny's Bounty, with Wu knocked onto the floor as one of them kicked him down, causing his staff to roll in front of them.