Garmadon is Just Being.... Garmadon....

The ninjas, except [Name] and Lloyd were carrying Garmadon's cage, walking along on their journey.

Garmadon decides to start a conversation. "You know what's funny? I had La-Loyd when I was 158 years old."

This seemed to amaze them.

"Wow."

"Wait a minute. You're 174?" Nya asked, a bit unsure.

"Yes."

"Master Wu says he's 167, and he's your younger brother?" Cole asked, wanting to make sure that what he said he was correct.

"He's my younger brother. Correct." Garmadon leaned against one side of the cage, standing up as well.

"How is that possible? You look much...." Cole began.

"Younger." The ninjas chanted together.

"Thank you." Garmadon smiles thankfully.

"Yeah, do you moisturise?"

"Yes, that's when I got the upper hand on Master Wu."

"'Upper hands.'" Jay repeats to him.

"Yeah, upper hands."

Now, it was Kai's turn to speak up. But, can we just have a moment of silence, for the series version of Zane because they ruined him in the movie.

"How did you gain two arms?" Kai points out.

"Oh, don't put it like that." Jay says, shaking his head in disappointment at Kai.

"I don't know if that's the best way to say it." Nya facepalms in embarrassment.

"Well, he's got four arms." Kai said trying to say it in a more respectful way.

"Correct!" Zane piped up.

"I mean, yeah but, why is it all of a sudden you guys are like, Garmadon's best friends?-" [Name] questioned, walking beside Lloyd, crossing her arms in concern.

She then got cut off by Garmadon. Bruh- Rude much?

"You know, a lot of people don't ask me about it. So, I'm glad that he's comfortable asking. Lloyd's never asked me once about my arms. Have you Lloyd?"

"Don't talk to me." Lloyd says, gritting his teeth. [Name] rolls her eyes at Garmadon's antics because Garmadon is just being....Garmadon. She holds Lloyd's hand and he fortunately, doesn't let go.

They both blush at the affection and smile softly at each other. All of a sudden, because it's cliché, they both felt themselves leaning forward. But, they soon stopped when Garmadon started talking again and they sighed deeply in annoyance. Garmadon, you coc-

"I was bit by a snake."

"No!" Kai says in shock. Even Zane had a look of shock, but it was a stereotypical one for a robot.

"Yes." Garmadon answered.

"So, the snake had a bunch of arms?" Jay asked. Honestly, he sounds so innocent like Lloyd as well. Soldiers, attention! You are assigned to protect both Lloyd and Jay. You have one chance, don't ruin it.

"They don't have arms." Kai corrected.

"Exactly."

"Do you mean like a spider?"

"Oh no, I was bit by a snake. And the snake had been bitten by a spider. And then the snake had bit me."

Lloyd decided to butt in since he had had enough of this. "Are you guys actually buying any of this?"