The Journey Begins

Upbeat flute music was playing. Possibly Welcome to the Jungle.

Anyways, Wu and the ninjas were seen climbing up a cliff. Obviously, the old man is somehow not in distress of trying to climb up, but the teens are. Lloyd was trying to scale up the cliff, but he kept sliding down.

[Name] sighed and grunted as she pushed his legs up, catching Lloyd by surprise. He then grabs her hand and pulls her up.

"Thanks."

May I remind you, that Wu was just playing a song on his flute whilst doing this journey. Bruh-

...

They were now seen in a different area of the jungle with them having to move the plants out of the way.

Jay yelled as a red wasp thing came up to him.

"Ew, what is it? You know what? I don't care, I just don't want that killing me. Not today, Felicia!"

"[Name], it appears to be not be called Felicia, but called a-" Zane stated.

"Zane, I don't care what it is. All I need to know is that it can possibly kill me. And why does it look like Elmo and Charmy Bee decided to mutate a child like them?" 

Jay turned around away from the thing, not knowing other creepy crawlies were on him.

...

They now had to jump onto some rock pillars, that were a bit covered by the mist. They each took turns, but if you accidentally did it too quickly, then the pillar would start to topple.

...

Now, they had to walk across a branch bridge that appeared to be unsteady. [Name] was one of the people that wasn't even walking on it, she was clinging onto it.

...

Wu slid down in style, still playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' on his flute. With the ninjas. not far off behind him, but they were exhausted.

The teens just toppled down onto the floor as soon as Wu had finished. "Dope fluting, Master Wu." Cole managed to utter before falling back onto the floor.

"Thank you." Wu hummed in appreciation.

...

The teens emerged out of the bushes, pushing them out of the way. "Students, your elemental powers come from this lush green world. Feel the energy flowing through you."

Wu started doing calm movements, swaying from one side to another. Like Master Oogway-

[Name] shrugged and started copying his movements, as did the others. "Good. Good. The power is inside you."

"Now say to yourself, 'I've got the power.'" Wu gets out his flute and starts playing the tune.

The ninjas started beat boxing. "This is my jazz!" [Name] moved her head from side to side in amusement.

"I've got the power!" They all shouted.

Wu stopped playing on the flute all of a sudden. "What was that?"

...

Garmadon crawled onto the ground, picked up a bit of dirt and.... licked it... Ew, just no.

"Ninja tracks!" He hummed to himself. Garmadon crawled away really fast. No joke, but if I saw that coming towards me, I would scream my head off and annihilate it with a pan.

...

Wu caught a swift bit of air and sniffed it. "I sense the presence of evil. Students, true ninja knows when to fight and when to become one with the elements. Quickly, blend in the shadows."