Ninjago High「✔」

After his talk with his mum, Lloyd was prepared to go to school. Once he got to the bus stop, he remembered what his mother said so he tried. "Hello!"  Lloyd said nervously, but the kids proceeded to ignore him by going on their phones.

He didn't know why he bothered trying, anyways. It'd end up being the same thing all over again.

A familiar [Hair Colour]-haired girl was trying to avoid the lines in the ground and hopped about, until she jumped right beside Lloyd with a lop-sided grin, upon her face and narrowed her eyes gently at the blond boy.

"Yo, Lloyd!" [Name] greeted, sending the green hooded boy a small wave. 

"Oh, uh, hey, [Name]." Lloyd managed to utter out, trying to force on a grin, as he felt the sneers pierce at the back of him. 

"Don't worry, they're just jerks for judging you." [Name] perked up, hoping to try uplift the boy's mood, but he stiffly nodded in response.

"Thanks, [Name]." As soon as the bus arrived, Lloyd entered first, then [Name] followed on behind. 

Everyone was messing about on the bus and stopped as soon as they saw Lloyd. They all glared at him and stopped in mid-air, quickly sitting down on their seats and kept their sneers on the boy, as he walked through the way to find a seat. While, [Name] gave them all death stares, most people got scared when she glared at them. 

Correction: Everyone gets scared of her glares.

"Hey." Lloyd waved awkwardly, passing by with [Name]. There was an empty seat, so of course, Lloyd and [Name] sit beside each other and as soon as they did, everyone on the bus moved to the other side far away from them. 

"Cool." Lloyd briefly stated, trying to spark away the oncoming sadness, but as he looked out of the window, his frown managed to shadow over his features. [Name] glanced at the boy, seeing how much this must be hurting him, so she gradually placed her hand upon his shoulder to show that she was here for him.

...

It obviously, took a while to get to school because the bus was lopsided. But once they got there, everyone seemed to be enjoying the day, but as soon as they saw Lloyd, they stopped what they were doing and glared at him. Lloyd smiled as [Name] walked beside him while glaring back at other people.

A girl with braces headgear whispered to another student saying, "That's the kid I was telling you about. His dad ruins everything." 

"Girl, shut your mouth. Your stinky, hot breath could burn the sun up, dang." [Name] retorted, rolling her eyes at the braces girl, that breathed over her hand and smelt it to test out the theory herself.

They walk away from the crowd, as Zane pops up to them saying, "Hello, fellow teenagers." 

"Zane, hey!" Lloyd replied. 

"'Sup, Zane?" [Name] exclaimed questioningly, afterwards. 

"Man, my mum is on my case, all the time. She's all-" Zane rants as he proceeds to make modem beeping and scratching noises. "And I'm 'like lay off mum. I am just a teenager'." 

"I feel ya, Zane." [Name] says, patting the robot's shoulder.

"I hear that." Lloyd chuckles as he opens the doors for the three to enter into the school

"Bro!" Kai announces, while jumping with joy. "Dude, gimme a hug man! Gimme a birthday hug." He adds while giving Lloyd a tight hug. 

[Name] chuckled at this, as Lloyd sprouted out, "That's a good one."