𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The next few days went by smoothly, Mei and I had our routine of going to school, going back to the Agency, then doing some lessons, and then going on patrol before eating dinner.

I had the pleasure of being able to talk with Aizawa-Sensei a bit more, sure he seemed to be a little Anti-social but that was ok, cause I was too.

I'd come to school a bit earlier than everyone else with Mei, and I'd see Aizawa either napping or drinking a coffee or Juice pouch by the Teacher's Lounge.

I wanted to get to know him more, because I also loved Eraserhead as a kid too.

Having him as my teacher felt sort of... nostalgic. You know? It brings back old memories.

Anyway, at this moment Mei and I were walking to school at our regular time.

"For the last time Mei... I am not a Tuna!" I pouted at her

Mei only giggled as she switched up the name.

"How about a Duck then, Bianka-San?" She said

I just pouted more and huffed.

She had been like this all morning! What's gotten into her?

Suddenly, Mei and I were crowded by people. Assumingly news reporters.

"Hey you girls! Are you guys in All Might's class?! Can you tell us something about him and how he teaches!?" a female new caster said shoving a microphone in Mei's face.

She looked very uncomfortable with people in her personal space.

And it also pissed me off a little, people just invading people's personal boundaries and disrespecting them... Ugh! Sometimes I just hate the human race!

I shoved past some people that surrounded me and got in front of Mei, shielding her from the reporters.

"Hey! Knock it off would you?! Can you not see that she's uncomfortable that you're all up in her space? Excuse us, but we're trying to get to class here!" I said raising my voice at them and signaling them to back off of Mei and I.

But somehow I only made it worse...

"You're that girl who defeated that Slime Monster! You must be in All Might's class with that kind of power! Could you please tell us about him?!" the new reporter asked shoving the microphone in my face now.

'Celine... could I possibly get a little help?' I asked

"Hehehe~, Of course, Koyuki. Some humans are so nosey and pesky, like maggots..." she said

I felt Celine's power flow through me and I began to emit a visible aura that instantly scared the new casters.

"Insolent vermin... leave my sight at once or else I'll turn your skull into a pin cushion." I demanded, Celine's demeanor obviously beginning to rub off on me.

I glared at them until they left Mei and I alone.

I then felt a hand grab mine, I knew it was Mei from the soothing aura she gave off.

I took a breath to calm down, before turning to Mei who looked like she was about to burst out laughing

"M-Mei-San?" I asked

"Bianka-San... you're defiantly an Angry Duck!" She laughed

I groaned.

"Mei-San..." I pouted once more