𝐈 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮...

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After all these years, Bronya has known the feeling of loneliness and despair. Even before losing all sense of emotions.

Her family would be split due to the war in Siberia, the only family she had left would be killed by a lone solider and she would be all on her own, until she met Cocolia.

She might as well have died in those snowy fields. As going with Cocolia proved to be no better than being a disposable solider.

There was this group of orphans who bullied her for different things. The most common was that fact that she was Quirkless. Another was her relationship with Seele.

For the majority of her life, she thought that these things were her fault and hers alone. Putting Seele in danger of bullying and dangerous people, was in fact her fault.

But of course, that's what most Quirkless people believe, that every misfortune and tragedy is due to them and their existence.

But when she fled to Anti-Entropy, she felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

Bronya was finally shown care and love once again, Welt and the scientists treated her like their own daughter. 

Not only just Tesla and Einstein, but others. Planck, Edison, Schrodinger, and Hubble. They followed her Sensei to Anti-Entropy, and they've apparently known each other for many, many, years.

All have been wronged by life and by the flawed society they've been forced to live in. But with their unity, everything turns out fine.

Aside from Bronya. Being Quirkless will forever haunt her life, no matter how much good she does or how many lives she's saved, society will still deny that a Quirkless person can do anything of the sorts.

After all...

All Men are not Created Equal.

It was just a fact.

Not only for Quirks, but for the Collapse, too.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"So... is this the test...?"

In front of Bronya was a large lab, from this lab was a strange energy and a feeling that arose in her chest. It was familiar to her, and she knew exactly what is was.

'Seele...'

Bronya departed from her floating form and rushed into the lab. Desperate to see Seele.

"Bronya..."

Without a second thought, Bronya took off into the lab, ignoring the fact that there was clearly guards on duty who would likely try to kill her.

'This must be the site of the X-10 experiment... why would it choose to mimic this place of all places?' 

Dashing down corridors, guards opened fire on Bronya who was dashing towards them at an inhumane speed. Her prosthetic legs pushed her up and kicked the pistol from one of the guards hands, knocking him back down the hallway.