𝐄𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"You all have your costumes, right?" Aizawa-Sensei asked

Class 1-A stood together in the train station, listening to the instructions of their teacher.

"Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them out in public. So don't drop them or anything," he instructed.

"Hai!!" Ashido exclaimed, lifting her costume case above her head.

"Speak properly, Ashido. It's "Yessir," Aizawa corrected.

"Yes sir..." she pouted.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes you're interning for. Now off with you," he said. Koyuki knew it was just his way of saying "Good Luck, be safe,"

"Nova, can't you just teleport to your internship?" Todoroki asked, raising his eyebrow.

Koyuki scratched the back of her neck, "I know, but I like the experience of travel. It's my first time in years since I've traveled on a train!" she exclaimed, a bright smile on her face.

"I see... please be careful," he said, sounding really concerned.

"Hm? What's with the sudden... worry? Do you really think I can't handle myself?" Koyuki pouted, playfully glaring at him.

The boy's heart seemed to skip a beat. "N-No... that's not it- I-!" he stammered

"Pfft-! I'm just playing with you, Todoroki-Kun..." she laughed.

The two stared at each other a few seconds.

"Well... we should probably be going." Koyuki said, adjusting her hoodie.

"Yeah..." the boy replied.

Koyuki turned on her heel and waved back at the boy as she headed towards her train platform. There she would meet up with Mei, who was going to the Hosu Branch as well.

The red and white haired boy stood there, watching Koyuki's back as she walked away and out of his line of sight. He closed his eyes before heading towards his train.

'This echo only gets stronger when Nova is close... and becomes fainter when she leaves... What is it?'

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The girls had met up at their train, and set off towards Tokyo. Koyuki was very antsy compared to Mei, who was sitting next to her reading a book.

"Whatcha reading, Mei-Senpai?" She asked peeking over her shoulder.

"A novel," Mei replied, not taking her eyes off of her page.

Koyuki pouted, slouching in her chair. She was very bored and they still had a long way to go.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺