Chapter 9- My Biggest Mistake Was You. I Think.

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 9

My Biggest Mistake Was You. I Think.

-----------------------------------------

Juliets POV

I woke up to find two arms wrapped around my waist. What the hell? Oh crap. I turned slowly around to see, of fuck! Olly. Urghh! I cant believe this! I slowly moved his hands and climbed out of bed quietly. I grabbed an oversized white button up shirt and pulled it on. I made my way over to the door but I was out of luck. Two arms were suddenly around my waist and I was laying down on the bed. Olly was leaning over me.

"What are you doing?" He said.

"Going to have a shower."

"No, you werent."

I shrugged. "What happened last night?" I whispered.

"I think you know."

He then very hesitantly leaned down and pushed his lips on mine. It only lasted a few seconds but it was very soft and sweet. Wait, what am I saying?! After all the shit he put me through, I want him to kiss me? I have lost it. But I couldnt help it. He lifted his face back up and gave me a questioning look as if he was asking my permission. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my face to his.

*Knock, Knock*

I pushed him off me and ran to the door. Chalice. Oh joy.

"Hey." She said supiciously with narrowed eyes.

"Hi."

"What you been doing?" She barged past me into the room. Shit!

"No!-" I began but stopped when I saw the bed empty. I sighed in relief. Chalice just glared at me.

"Nothing much. Whats the time anyway?" I asked.

"9am."

I nodded. Wow, time went quick.

"You coming down?"

"Yeah, just gonna have a quick shower first."

She nodded and went back downstairs. Olly suddenly came out of the closet, grinning. He came over and hugged me but I pushed him away playfully and went into my bathroom. I stripped off and jumped in the shower. When I was done, i dried off and grabbed the set of clothes I keep in the bathroom, blue and grey off the shoulder stripy shirt with some denim shorts. I grabbed a pair of blue pumps and started doing my make up. After I was finished, I went downstairs to face the music. I knew Olly was trailing along behind me. I went into the living room to see Al and Jack cuddling on the sofa. When did he get here? I cleared my throat and made a gagging noise and went into the study.

"Shut up Julie!" Al shouted after me. I rolled my eyes.

No one was in there. "Al, wheres Chalice?" I called out.

"Playing basketball outside with Lewis."

Oh great. I went outside to see Chal kicking Lewis' ass!

"Oh yes!! 18-15 to me!" She was running around with her shirt over her head showing her stomach. I saw Lewis laughing then checking out her stomach.

"Chal, have some dignity! And you only do that in football!" I shouted playfully.

He shirt came back down and she rolled her eyes.

"Me? Dignity? Ha ha! Your funny Jules! And as for the football thing, Oh well! Any way, what do you want?"

"Thats nice." I muttered.

-------

Chalices POV

"Thats nice." She muttered. I laughed.

She suddenly seemed nervous. I had a guess.

"I am gonna take a random guess here and say that you are gonna say you and Oliver are together?" I asked, still bouncing the ball. She looked so shocked.

"How did you know?" She stuttered.

"Darling, I know everything." I dragged out the last word and gave a little wink to Oliver to let him know that I knew his secret. He looked so uncomfortable now. I chuckled. I then started singing 'My First Kiss' by 3OH!3 and Jules gave me death glares. I love messing with her!

"So what we doing today then?" Lewis said.

I turned to him. " Dont mind. Al and Jack will be learning about each others mouths and throats, so we can do anything." I shrugged.

"How about swimming?" Oliver said.

"Sure." Jules said.

I nodded and so did Lewis.

But what I didnt know was that this wouldnt be any normal swim...

---------------------------

comment,vote,like.<3