Chapter 1-The Beggining

Heyy all, hope u like, comment, vote, like <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 1

The Beggining

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dropped the dead deer and groaned, no way does this taste as good as human blood! I kept going around the forest anyway, looking for anything that would entertain me before I had to go back and face the music. After an hour with no luck, I headed home. I was full anyway so I ran home and into the blonde haired, blue eyed housemate/best friend who I really didn't want to see right now.

"Where have you been?" She asked suspiciously, her eyes narrowed.

"Hunting." I said plainly, trying not to meet her eyes.

She still didnt look convinced so I changed the subject.

"So what have you been doing tonight then?"

"Been round Jacks" She mumbled back.

I groaned and trudged off with her hot on my heels.

"Whats wrong with Jack?!" She said, quite angry now.

"Nothing, I just dont know how you can always be around him and not drink." I threw back at her.

"Thats because I have so much self control." She said smugly.

"God, your annoying Al."

"I know." She skipped off.

I better start explaining things, My name is Chalice Merrick, and I am a vampire (Yeah you probably gueesed that by the first line.) I was turned when I was 17 in 1829, so yeah Im 182 this year. Me being turned was nothing to do with romance like twilight or Vampire diaires, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with a vampire who has a split personality. I live with my two best friends (Vamps too) Atalanta Frenem and Juliet Shyer. Atalanta was turned in 1861 when she was 17 by her boyfriend Raven, however he got fed up with her and left so she came to find me. She is the one with the 'self control'. Unlike me, Al has a concience and feelings so she hates taking blood from humans and mainly has an animal blood diet (Ughh) and if she does take blood from humans, she makes the forget it by compelling them. She is originally from Transylvania so we say shes a proper vampire. Al has long, white blonde hair and pale blue eyes, she is like my sister in many way, the little sister I never had. We met when I was on holiday in Transylvania and we instantly clicked. Now Jules turn, Jules has dark blonde hair and dark blue eyes, she loves fashion! In some ways she is like Alice Cullen, always clothes, clothes, clothes. She has a human blood diet like me but doesnt kill them, just compells them. She was turned in the late 1800s, early 1900s, she doesnt talk much about her past so we dont know how she was turned, she is very strong minded like me and gets what she wants. When me and Al moved to New Forest in England (Forest=Animals for Al) we met Jules and we decided to stay together. As for me, Im the Ginger, well its going red now. Red hair, Green eyes and a storming temper. When I go hunting, I never bother to compell them, sometimes if I get over thirsty, I kill them like we're supposed too (were vampires for cying out loud, thats what we do) but most off the time i go from behind then leave them. Yeah I sound mean, cruel and evil, well yeah I guess I am, Its who I am. I think that Al is Saint Steffan from Vampire Diaries and I am Demon Damon. Guess so. Anyway back to the story.

Just then Juliet walked in.

I went to my laptop and went on facebook. To my suprise, Harry was online, he was my human best friend, he knew my secret but wasnt scared, he knew to never push it to far with me or I would lose it.

harry boyy -_-:  heyy :)

Chaaliicee<3: Hii x

harry booyy-_-: u will nevva guess what?!

Chaaliicee<3: what? :/

harry boyy-_-: Will is back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, really short chapter, intro chapter really.

Who is will?? keep reading to find out :D

comment,like,vote<3