Chapter 2-Him Again?

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 2

Him Again?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I pressed the power button instantly and sped into the living room, Jules and Al were arguing about Als boots.

"Well I like them!" Al yelled.

"But they are s-"

"SHUT UP!" I Screamed. "Will is back!"

They both instantly looked at me. We were all silent for what seemed like hours.

"What? How? Thats not possible." Al whispered.

"I-I dont, I dont know."I whispered back. I was suddenly running to my car and speeding for the abandoned community hall.

Yep, more to explain. Will is my ex boyfriend, we broke up after I told him what I was, I hadnt though about him in decades, centuries even! So he must be a vampire! He broke my heart because he hated and feared vampire and now he was one! My foot slammed down on the excelerator, 120mph. Harry knows about Will because he knew about vampires before me and Will is his distant cousin somewhere in the line and he knew what happened between us. Your probably wondering why I was going to the Old Community Hall, I was because I knew where to find him, he always like to be in a place where he felt secure and I felt pulled to there. I know, its weird.

When I pulled up outside the Hall, a faint light was glowing through the wooden boards on the windows. I went through the door and suprise suprise ( deep sarcasm) he was there, smirking.

"Shallie." He cooed. I froze, that was his nickname for me when we were together and no-one had called me that since.

"Will." I said coldly.

"I missed you." He said, his face soft. We both knew I still loved him even though I tried to get over him.

"No you didnt. You broke up with me because I was a vampire and now here you are, a bloody vampire!" I yelled at him.

"Yes, I can see what it looks like, but I was scared that you would lose control and kill me and I know you do kill. Now I want you back." He said, deadly serious.

"You broke my heart and I have spent the past 180 years trying to put it back together!" I hissed at him.

I never revealed my feeling, I was the strong fighter and no one ever thought of me and though, nice, kind, sensitive or any others like that but Will was always able to do that.

"I am truly sorry about that, I never meant to hurt you, I love you more than anything." He said, his face soft and sad again.

"Who turned you?" I said.

"After we broke up, I realised what I had done and hated myself for it. I tried to find you but you had already gone, so I remembered you spoke of Arianne, so I begged her to turn me and she did. I have spent the last 182 years, 4 months and 19 days looking for you, my love" He replied whispering the last sentence.

"Please take me back?" He whispered again coming closer.

I stayed where I was, I didnt know what to do. Should I take him back? Yeah I still loved him, he was my life but would he hurt me again?

He was now on a few inches away from me, almost touching.

"I wish th-"  He began, but I silenced him by putting my lips against him.

---------------------------------

Woo! longer chapter this time! I think :/

Will and Chalice? What are his real intentions or does he love her?

Jules POV Coming in next part!

Comment,like,vote