Chapter 7- Secrets

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 7

--------------------------------------------------

Atalanta's POV

I went up the stairs and knocked on Jules' door.

"Come in."

I opened the door to see Jules sitting on the bed, with Chalice. I growled. Without a word, Chalice got up and walked out. No expression. Of course, No 'Im sorry' or 'I cant believe I did that!'. Not even the slighest look of apology. Well, thats Chalice for you.

"Hey Al." Jules sighed.

She hates it when we fight.

"Hey Jules." I went and sat on the bed next to her.

"You guys really need to make up! Seriously! For my sake, at least!" She came out with suddenly, looking quite fierce.

"But its all her-" I began but Al cut me off.

"I dont care, look, i'll talk to her. But somethings not right, she was the thirstiest she has ever been this morning. Even though she had Will last night, this morning, it was like she hadnt hunted in weeks, months even!"

"Hmmm." I said thoughtfully.

"Just get some rest for now. We all need it. Night Al." She said and went into her bathroom.

I walked out of Jules' room and into mine. Oh fabulous. Chal was standing by the window, her back to me.

"What do you want?!" I hissed, a little emphasis on 'you.'

"Ok, go ahead and hate me, whatever, I dont care. Just listen for a minute!" She snarled. "This morning I was so so so thirsty like I hadnt hunted in ages! I never wanted to drink from Jack, but you know what its like. When your that thirsty, you dont care where you get it from! I just dont get it. I had Will last night. Yeah so whatever, bye." She explained. She then walked out. I walked out my room after her.

"You want my forgivness, you got it. My trust, you will have to work for." I called down the hall at her. She opened her bedroom door, but before she went in, she gave me a smirk. With that she closed the door. I knew that from that moment, we were in for a hell of a ride.

--------------

Chalices POV

I turned to smirk at her and then closed the door. I went straight over to the stereo and turned on 'Devlin-Let it go.' Love that song. I went into the bathroom and changed into a black ripped mini dress which showed of my legs, clevage, waist and back. I put on some black patterened tights and black knee length boots. I tied my hair into a loosed bun and put on some thick black eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and went back into my room, I grabbed 2 pillows and my basketball. I shoved them under the duvet and turned the music up a bit louder. I quickly shoved a few clothes in a bag, turned the light out and crept down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and grabbed a pen and a bit of paper.

Atalanta and Juliet.

I have gone to find Lewis, I need to know what is going on with me. Tell Jack I'm sorry. Dont know when I'll be back. Love you.

C x

I scribbled the note furiously and put it on the table. I wrote their names on the front and went out to the car. Whatever was going on with me, I didnt want to drag them down with me. I got in and drove. I kept drving and driving. Until I finally saw the sign 'Welcome to Manchester.' I sighed and relaxed in my seat. Then 'My Happy Ending' came on by Avril Lavigne.