Chapter 4- I'm Evil, I'll Live

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 4

Im Evil, I'll live.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalice's Point of view

When I got up, I was in the mood for some trouble. But I was really thirsty. Why? I just drank last night a whole body not just a quick drink. Well that IS weird. I went to my wardrobe and changed in my black and white baseball shirt, grey jeggings and black converses. I pulled my hair into a high pont tail. I loved how my hair stood out against black. So dark then boom! Ginger hair lol. I went downstairs, to hear Al talking on the phone. I heard Jacks voice on the reciever and I sighed. In a way I was jelaous. She had him. He had her. Who did I have? No one.

"Ok, I'll see you in half an hour then. Ok bye. Love You too." She said, all loved up then hang up.

I pretended to gag and she threw me a 'look'.

"Me and Jules are gonna go for a quick hunt, I'll be back before Jack is here anyway. Bye." Then they left.

Urghh animal hunting! Were vampire for crying out loud. That stupid twilight film made Atalanta like that!!

I went to the fridge and got my favourite. A postitve. Yeah Im sick, get over it!

The thirst wouldnt go though.....

After watching the first 20 minutes of Vampire Diaries I missed last night, there was a knock at the door.

Jack.

And Boy, I was very very thirsty.....

----------------------------------------

Sorry its so short,  parents being a pain :@

Gonna finish it as new part as soon as I can <3

:)

(*)