Chapter 8- Oliver

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 8

Oliver

--------------------------------------

Juliets POV

I felt like I had been stabbed in my stomach. I wanted to run, just go, but I couldn't get my legs to work.

"Olly-turned me." I barely got out.

Everyone went silent. I looked at Chalice to see her looking at Olly.

"You turned Juliet?" She asked sternly.

He nodded. I hadn't seen Olly in decades. I met him in a park. Yeah, boring I know. We got talking and we became friends over a few months. He then told me what he was but I didnt go. Then one day, he lost it and turned me. He was so angry, I was terrified. He said he was gonna kill me. After he turned me, he left. I felt tears flow even thinking about. Al came over and wrapped her arm around my shoulder whilst Chalice stood in front of me and faced Olly.

"Oliver, I wish to speak with you alone." She said slowly, between her teeth and she walked into the woods. Chal only got formal in serious situations when she was pissed off.

He nodded and followed her. Suddenly Lewis piped up.

"Hey Jules, I am so so sorry. I didnt know about you and Olly. I-" He began but I cut him off.

"It's fine, dont worry about it." I said and gave him a weak smile.

"Come on lets go inside." Al said pulling me up the stairs towards the house. We went in and I sat in front of the fireplace, leaning into the coffee tabled. I loved watching the orange flames dance and lick up the coal.

"This is your room. I'll leave you to unpack." I heard Al say to Lewis from upstairs. I heard her feet on the stairs and come and stand next to me. I didn't look up.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Its just a shock. Seeing him after all this time." I said quietly.

"Know what you mean." She said and sat down next to me. "If I were you, I would go back to bed. We got up early and with the Olly thing. You look tired."

"Yeah, I guess I am." With that, I went upstairs and climbed into bed. I didnt bother to get changed, today had been just to rough.

--------------

Chalices POV

"Oliver, I wish to speak with you alone." I said through gritted teeth. I walked into the forest and I felt him behind me. When we were deep enough in, i stopped and turned to look at him.

"Okay, I am really confused. Jules told me she was like me, in the wrong place at the wrong time. What the hell?" I yelled the last part.

"Me and Jules were good friends, I told her I was a vampire. One day I couldn't stand it anymore, I lost it and turned her. I dont know why I went crazy, I was just thirsty. After I changed her, I lost it again. Like I was possessed. I didnt want to hurt her." He explained.

"Look, I dont know you that well but if you being here is going to hurt her. Then I want you to leave." I said firmly, crossing my arms.

"I will try to talk to her but we both know how stubborn she is."

"Fine, but hurt her and I will snap your neck. Its not a threat, just a...little warning." I smirked evily.

He chuckled. "I know you would, Lewis has told me alot about you, so I am kinda afraid of you. Unless I have a death wish, I will be bad." He smirked back.

We walked back and went inside. I saw Ala laying on the sofa, looking through a wedding magazine.

"Still holding onto that dream huh?" I chuckled.

She gave me death glares. "Jules just went up to bed but she cant be asleep yet."

"Okay, Oliver wait here. I'll go get her. Al, can you take Lewis out please? They need to speak alone. It doesn't help that everyone in this house has super sensitive hearing." I said.

Al grinned and raced up to Lewis' room. I went up the stairs and knocked on Jules' door.

"Yeah?" A hoarse voice called out.

I opened the door to see a bundle of clothes in the bed, hiding a tiny girl who I once knew as my best friend.

"Oh my god Jules, you look rough, I cant believe all of this was because of him. I want you two to talk." I said softly.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head quickly. "No, Chal you cant-" She was cut off by her tears. I was by her side in a second, my arms around her.

"Look, I am gonna be there so he cant touch you, and I already told him, if he does anything wrong, I will snap his neck." I said, trying to comfort her.

"You swear?" She whispered looking up.

"On my undead life." I chuckled "First we need to clean you up. You look like your dead, I mean I know you kinda are but still." I went over to her closet and grabbed a dark blue plaid shirt, black leggings, blue converses, lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara and make up wipes. She changed quickly and we went downstairs to see Oliver still leaning against the door. He looked alot like Damon from Vampire Diaries, dark hair and in all leather.

"Juliet." He nodded.

"Oliver." She said back.

"I didn't know you would be here."

She shrugged.

"I'm gonna be in the kitchen. Dont worry, I will have my hands around his neck in a flash if he tries anything." I said and walked out.

----------------

Olivers POV

I watched Chalice walk out and felt respect for her. She would do anything to protect the people she loved. Except I wasn't the one trying to hurt them. I looked at Julie to see fear in her eyes. I felt sick to see that she was scared of me.

"Why are you scared of me?" I asked.

They fear in her eyes disapearred and was replaced with anger.

"You really dont know?! After all the shit you put me through!" She yelled back at me.

"You want me to say how sorry I am and how I have an excuse? Well I am sorry, more than you can imagine but as for the excuse, I have nothing." I yelled back at her.

"You expect me to forgive you just like that?!" She hissed.

"Oh course not, I know what your like so I know I am going to have to earn it."

"You know me so well." She hit back sarcastically.

I shrugged. "Not for the last century." I murmered.

"Why did you go?" She whispered.

"Because, I didnt want to drag you down. I didnt want you to be like me."

"Well that worked didn't it because, I am not a selfish, rude, hurtful little son of a bitch!"

"Fair point." I muttered.

"Look, why are you ev-" She began but I cut her off by pushing my lips on hers. I wrapped my arms round her waist and pulled her into my chest. I felt her arms come around my neck and pull me closer. I picked her up and he legs snaked around my waist. I ripped at her clothes as she did mine as I ran up the stairs

----------------------

comment,like,vote <3