Chapter 11- What Do I Mean To You?

Resisting Temptation

Chapter 11

What Do I Mean To You?

------------------

Atalanta's POV

"How is she?" I asked, biting my nails nervously. Chal has just gone to see how Jules was after the pool incident. Lewis had told me everything and Jack had gone home.

Chal shrugged. "Not better, not worse. Just freaked." She sighed and leaned with her back against the wall. "We are up against something, I just don't know what yet."

"From now on then, no one goes out alone." I said, firmly.

She just nodded. I was about to turn away but Chal spoke again.

"Hey, about you and Jack. What's going on?"

Knew this was coming. "Nothing, just ourselves." I shrugged.

"Okay, I'm gonna spit it out. Marriage? Moving in? Turning?" She got it out but looked uncomfortable.

"Don't know, Doubt it after what YOU did and Maybe." I growled the word 'you' but she just glared.

I had been thinking about the same thing. It was awkward, not like twilight where the vampire married the human, it was now the human proposes to the vampire. Yeah, no way would that work. I went down stairs, leaving Chalice on the landing. I saw Lewis playing Black Ops on the way out. I rolled my eyes and went to my car. I got in and turned the ignition on. I swurved down the street and I knew where I was going. I had to know where I stood.

When I finally arrived, I got out the car and went to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. A few seconds later, the door opened and he stood in the doorway. I smiled at him and he smiles back.

"Come in." He said and I went inside, into the hall. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist. My arms automatically went around his neck as I looked up at him.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "I need to ask you something." I said, shakily.

"What is it?"

I sighed and pulled away. I went into his living room and sat down. He came and sat next to me and took my hand.

"Me and you. What's gonna happen? I mean, really. The future." I whisipered.

This took him aback. I swallowed and looked up at him.

"Thats up to you though isn't it? Your the vampire. The ability of turning people." He said the last part quietly.

I nodded. Knowing what he meant. I was the one able to turn him.

"Do you want that?" I said softly.

"Only if that's what you want."

I nodded slowly, looking down. Awkward moment or what.

"I do but you don't know what your getting yourself into." I said quietly.

"If you wanna be with the one you love forever, you got to live forever."

"That's from Vampire Diaries."

"I know." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not yet though." I said, returning to the subject.

"Why not? We have been going out for almost 2 years now."

"But you haven't known my secret that long though."

He sighed, but nodded. "Soon though?"

"Kay. One more thing, what about after that?"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Whatever comes."

I rolled my eyes again. "I better go, check on Jules." I said, getting up.

"Okay, tell her I hope she feels better soon. I know she's not ill but you know what I mean."

I nodded and went to my car. I got in and put the key in, but instead I went to the forest. I needed to hunt. I was in luck. I could smell a few deer before I got out the car. I took them down, quite quickly without a mess. I then went home.

Jules POV

I was curled up on the bed, in Ollys arms when I heard Al get back. I knew she had gone to see Jack and I hoped it had turned out okay. I turned in Ollys arms to face him.

"You can go, you know?" I said.

"But I don't want to." He whispered in my ear. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

Al came in, looking worn out.

"Just came too see how you are. Jack says 'feel better soon' aswell." She said quietly.

"Guys, I'm not sick, just freaked out." I sighed.

"We know." Olly said.

Al threw me an apoligetic smile and left. I groaned and leaned my head against Ollys chest. Then I let my mind wander my dreams...

--------------------

Yeah, I know its short, sorry!! longer one next time, promise! <3

comment,like,vote <3