Chapter 32

Sirius was feeling particularly giddy after listening to the last chapter and decided to read the next one

I grinned as I slipped into the tight bodied corset.
Sirius's smile dropped of his face instantly
It was incredibly skimpily and completely inappropriate for a fifteen year old to be wearing but I didn't care.
Remus and Sirius where inaudibly growling whilst everyone else was silent, not knowing what to do
I wanted to go all the way with Harry.
Harry winced and looked at Alula "no"
Alula turned to him in shock "but you did it with other girls" she practically whined.
"But they didn't matter, if I'm going to have a serious relationship I'm not going to rush into anything"
Everyone was silent although Sirius and Remus looked at Harry gratefully.
Our relationship had progressed beautifully throughout the last couple days.

It was a few days before Christmas and I wanted to make the holidays extra special for Harry.
Harry winced before muttering "that's not how you make something special..."
Although he had never mentioned sex between the two of us it had been all I had been able to thinks about.
Alula blushed slightly as she imagined it, trying to contain her excitement at the thought.
I heard a soft knock on the door and grinned knowing it was Harry.

I immediately granted him entry and turned around in anticipation for his actions.
Alulas blush deepend
I stopped short when I saw his mask slide back over his face.

"Alula what do you think your wearing?"

The question was sharp and clipped but I chugged ahead, waiting for my release.
Harry winced, hating to deny her something but not wanting to got to fast.
"I thought I would give you and early Christmas present"

I immediately expected a kiss or a grope but was surprised when nothing physical came.

"No"
Again Sirius and Remus looked grateful whilst almost everyone else where in shock. They and expected him to not follow through with his promise to no sex.
Glancing up in shock I met his cold eyes.
Alula winced slightly at the 'cold eyes'
"I care for you Alula and that's why I'm not going to let you give your virginity away so freely"
"How do you know I'm a virgin" Alula said pitifully
Glancing at her with a raised eyebrow how rebutted quickly "was I wrong"
Alula blushed
Looking at him desperately I pleaded "it would be with you. I don't want to be with anyone else, only you"
Harry flinched involuntarily
He shook his head and I couldn't help but notice that his eyes hadn't scanned my body once.

They had stayed staring straight ahead at my face, not every gracing me with a glance.
Again Sirius and Remus looked very grateful
"I want you to give it to the man you love when your both ready, when your not underage"

I felt boiling rage erupt in my veins 'that hypocrite'

"You weren't underage!"
Harry turned stone still, he looked more like a statue then a human.
Everyone was silent they knew what mistake she had made.
I immediately regretted what I'd said...he didn't have a choice.
Again Harry flinched
I saw him stiffen at he comment but he chose to ignore it.

"My time wasn't special and if we are still together in time then we can do it...but not now"

I saw his eyes silently pleading with me to let the matter drop.
Everyone was still silent, no one wanted to interrupt the turn of events.
"Alula I don't want you to become a horny slut...your different from every other girl I've met and by doing what your doing your conforming"
Many of the girls Harry had slept with before winced 'is that what I am' was the main thought in all of their heads
His voice took on a desperate edge.

"Please think about it"

And with that he was gone.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Please read some of my other stories...

Hp stories:

*the eldest black brother
*Alula Black ( a Harry Potter love story) -complete
*a jealous Sirius is a scary Sirius -complete
*Famous in both worlds
*is there more to the story -complete
*wolfstar apart-complete
*wolfstar discovered-complete
*Harry's Slytherin queen-complete
*The Order finds out about Harmony-complete
*Harry Potter Cullen (Harry Potter and twilight crossover)
*Reading the eldest Black brother
*Alula Black (Harry potter love story) one shots
These are all found on my profile.

Please review...