Prologue

It was the day after the delegations had arrived and Harry Potter, a tall muscular porcelain skinned boy with vibrant green eyes that always seemed to be displaying his emotions ran a hand through his hair causing a sigh to echo around from the girls that witnessed the action.

He was talking with his best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, when suddenly the door burst open causing everyone in the hall to turn to see Albus Dumbledore being followed by and odd assortment of people. The rest of the Weasley family appeared to have arrived (minus Percy) along with the minister of magic(Cornelius fudge), Amelia bones and hogwarts old Defense against the dark arts professor, Remus Lupin and his dog snuffles. The order of the Phoenix followed after but that's not what cough most peoples attention, the girl that followed was an object of most of the boys in the halls fixation. She had crystal blue eyes with waist length beach waved hair along with an hour glass figure.

The odd group dispersed and sat at different house tables except for the headmaster
And the strange girl "I am terribly sorry to interrupt dinner but it appears as thought we have been sent a book from the future" murmurs immediately erupted around the hall until Dumbledore called for silence. "These books are about Alula black" he continued gesturing to the girl "but other people in this hall may be mentioned to." He nodded at the girl as she went to sit at the Gryffindor table next to Remus and with sniffles perched on the floor behind her in a protective stance.

Harry slid down the bench until he was on the other side of Remus "hey Remus" he said grinning causing said man to smile back before he turned to the dog "hey Sirius" he whispered, the dog licked him in greeting.

Time for the reading to begin.