Chapter 9

Many looked astonished at the revolution of the last chapter especially the Weasley's, Remus and sirius but they soon schooled their expressions once they saw the terror reflected in Harry's gem like irises at the thought of everyone finding out, they where some of the very few who saw it as most where focused on the utter loathing displayed on his features directed towards Alula.

That night I cornered Harry in the spare drawing room and started towards him. The twins catcalled hoping to break some of the tension. It didn't work.

He raised a perfectly crafted elegant eyebrow at me in question as he carelessly leaned against the side table. This time Harry didn't disguise his disgust as most let their eyes Roam over Harry's form whilst licking their lips causing many to appear shocked.
I gulped audibly and couldn't stop my eyes from roaming over his inviting form. Alula blushed whilst many boys snickered

An amused smirk appeared on his aristocrats features as he floated forwards until his lips brushed my ear. Harry smirked knowing what was coming, he secretly hoped that last chapter would soon be forgotten as he was certain a make out session was due.

"Is there a reason you needed me or...could you not control yourself any longer" his voice was husky as his breath sent tingles down my neck causing me to shiver pleasantly. Harry's smirk broadened
His smirk widened as he took a step back and observed me.

"Who are you..."
he seemed confused as if this question was completely out of the blue.
"I'm Harry Pott..."
"NO...I...um i, know that... it's just your...hard to figure out..." I stuttered uncontrollably as I tried to get my voice under control Harry instantly glared at alula causing her to shiver in terror and many to look shocked at the mood change
"Figure out?" There was something hard in his voice, a dangerous edge I thought impossible coming from such a magnificent creature.
"Your...your dangerous..." I decided to just be blunt "something about you is different...your past..." many eyes widened at the mention of his past
"Harry..." Remus began "the Dursley's didn't...hurt you did they"
Harry laughed. It was a high, cold, merciless laugh that caused shivers to run down everyone's spine "why bother telling...all will be revealed soon anyway" his tone was bitter but adding the laugh to it made many think of Voldemort for a split second before they quickly wiped the thought from their mind. Nether the less the suspicion was there, hidden behind walls.
Before I could even blink my face was forced up and I was staring into hateful green eyes. I had long since excepted the fact I had a massive crush on the man before me, but I didn't expect the knife that plunged into my heart at the look coming from the god I obsessed over to be so brutal. Harrys glare towards alula faltered as he lowered his eyes to the floor. He really didn't want to hurt her...but he couldn't have her find out. No one could ever know.
"Don't talk about what you don't understand" he commanded as he violently turned his back on me and grabbed the door so forcefully that it slammed against the wall causing a tear to appear in the paper covering.

"Always remember what or who you are" he stood in the doorway looking absolutely petrifying "and your just a naive little girl born with a silver spoon in her mouth trying to understand the harsh reality of life" alula flinched at the words knowing that they where more or less true just out of context whilst many where beyond shocked that something so horrifically mean could come out of the usually polite boys mouth.

With that he left the room.

Alula knew one thing for certain...Harry Potter wasn't just dangerous.
He was dark, he was powerful,he was hazardous,and above all

He was broken.

Harry violently jerked back at the words.

This didn't go unnoticed by Remus "Harry...we need to talk about this"

"WHATS THERE TO TALK ABOUT. MY LIFE IS HELL, MY LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE HELL AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE  THAT UNLESS YOU ALL GET OF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!" Harry finished his rant and the look on his elegant features was practically murderous, causing a shocked silence to ensue for about five minutes until eventually everyone was ready to continue with the reading.