Chapter 13

Bill Weasley decided to read next
The next day I set myself a goal.

Talk to Harry.

Shouldn't be that hard right?
WRONG!
A few giggles where heard
It appears that after he managed to slip away last night he's been avoiding me.
But I wasn't going to take this lying down.
"Of course not" Sirius said affectionately
Dinner came faster than I expected so I situated myself in the usual seat of being directly opposite to Harry (much to most females annoyance). Many snickers where heard from the male audience as most females nodded in agreement He glanced at me before quickly averting his eyes and muttering a quick greeting, instantly I frowned. Harry always turns all his attention to me as soon as dinner starts. I always treasured the moment I could gaze into his magnificent face with him doing the same only to my completely average one.
"Honey your face is not average" one of the Weasley boys said
Alula looked over at him and found nothing flirtatious in his tone "but next to Harry..." she trailed of as many glanced between her and his god like figure before nodding.
I loved the way his emeralds lit up with laughter when I said something amusing and the elegant chuckle that always followed. I loved watching all females scowl at how close I was able to get to him. I could practically see smoke coming out of Ginnys ears every time I would 'accidentally' brush my fingers along Harry's defined bicep.
Sirius chuckled at his daughter atrocious flirting skills
And to be honest I missed it...

Harry had been ignoring me for less than a day and I was already cracking.
Harry frowned. He didn't want her to be trapped with him.
I vowed to corner him after dinner.

After dinner-

Harry quickly made to rush out the room as soon as the plates had been put away but I stopped him.
"Harry I need to show you something" I said innocently batting my eyelashes in what I hoped was an inviting way many chucked at her blatant attempts
"I'm really sorry alula but I have somewhere else to be" I recognised the coldness in his voice from the earlier night and inwardly winced. Harr frowned again

"Now Harry I'm sure it won't take long. Alula can show you it quickly." I looked towards the speaker and saw my dad winking at me, mirth shining in his stormy eyes. Many eyes turned to Sirius but he just grinned unashamedly

Many females went to protest but I had already grabbed Harry's muscular arm and was hauling him to the lounge.