Chapter 3

Life at the newly dubbed order headquarters was good. Well...mostly good. The youngest Weasley male had undressed Alula with his eyes every time she walked in a room for the first couple of days, most people where looking green at that and even Harry was staring at his best green with something not unlike disgust that is until Sirius had threatens castration, padfoot did the dog equivalent of a smirk luckily that put a stop to it but he was know to scared to look either of them in the eye. Alula has made quick friends with the twins and a fuzzy headed bookworm named Hermione Granger. Said girl huffed at her decryption Sadly not everyone was fond of Alula as The female Weasleys (or weaslettes aa she likes to call them) usually looked disgusted when in her presence. Ginny was jealous of her looks "I am NOT" said hoe yelled despite the fact everyone had seen her giving alula resentfull looks and Molly was still sulking about Alula shaming her in front of the order. Dumbledore just found her amusing as Alula had taken to giving him something she dubbed lime drops. McGonagall fawns over her seeing as she's a prodigy in transfiguration and Snape...well Snape hates her on principle.

Sadly Alula was bored...she hadn't been outside in ages and the only outing that's going ahead soon is the rescuing of one Harry James Potter after what appears to be a dementor attack on him and his cousin. Everyone looked terrified at the aspect even Harry until he let his normal mask slip back into place causing those who saw to look confused In a completely ludicrous turn of events he has a trial scheduled at the minister of magic for breaking the restriction of underage wizardry seeing as he used a Patronus charm to defend himself He doubted Remus would let her go...but her dad was a totally different kettle of fish. Remus smirked whilst padfoot scowled