Part 18

Lets Begin:

Sid caressed her hairs very lovingly but she was unconscious he got up and slowly moved towards her

and pecked her forehead and his eyes got filled with tears and anger.

Sid(pov) : Mai usse nahi chodunga jisne tumhare saath aisa kiya sana I promise just wait and watch.

After sometime he came out of the ward and moved towards the guard who was waiting outside.

Guard : Sir hum ne usko apne warehouse mai lekar gaye hai and he has been kept there.

After hearing this sid's eyes were boiling in anger and he left for his warehouse with his guard.

They reached the warehouse after sometime and sid entered the warehouse and he saw him and

he completely lost himself and took a rod and hit him hard on his face.

Sid : teri himmat kaise hui meri sana ko chune ki

He hit him another time on his jaw. The force at which he hit him his jaw was damaged totally

and his teeths were broken and the blood was rushing out of his mouth.

He was screaming in pain and he was continuously punching him on his face.

He took his right hand and held it.

Sid : Issi haaton se tu ne meri sana ko chuwa tha naa...

He rotated his hand tightly and cracking sound of bone was heard

interviewer screamed his breath out with his full energy.

Sid broke his right hand and his right hand was totally fractured very badly...

Sid took a rod and his eyes went to his legs..

Sid : Inhi pairo se tu ne meri sana ke paas gaya naa...

He hit his right leg with the rod in full force and his right leg got damaged..

He was totally helpless and was only screaming but no one could help him..

His blood was flowing continuously from his wounds sid was smiling looking at his condition.

Sid called the guards and ordered them.

Sid : Yeh marna nahi chahiye isko doctor ko bulake iska ilaaj karo isko aisi maut denge ye maut ko

maange phir bhi isko maut naa aaye....

He ordered his guards and was leaving the warehouse and he got a call.

He took his phone and received the call.

Sid : Hello..

Doctor : Hello mr. sidharth mai hospital se bol raha hu sana ko hosh aa gaya hai wo apko yaad kar rahi

hai bohot.

Hearing this sidharth told doctor that he is coming and he left for the hospital with vikas .

He reached the hospital and directly went towards her cabin and saw sana was panicking and

doctors were trying to calm her she was shouting sid's name and sid directly went towards her

and hugged her tightly and sana was crying badly and was hugging him tightly...

Sid : Sshant ho jao sana kuch nahi hua..

Sana : Sidharthhh usne mere saath...

Sid : Chup ho jao sana kuch nahi hua shant ho jao please... Mai hoon na ab tumhare paas.

After sometime sana calmed down and sid broke the hug and laid on her bed...

Doctor started examining her and after sometime he finished his check up he went towards sid.

Doctor : Mr. Sidharth mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai aap please mere cabin mai chaliye..

Sid looked towards sana and she was sleeping and he agreed and followed him to his cabin.

They settled down at their seats and doctor started speaking..

Doctor : Dekhiye mr. sidharth unhe ab hosh mai toh la liya hai lekin unki dimaag mai yeh incident bait

chuka hai wo ye itni jaldi nahi bhula payegii.. she needs complete care now. try kijiye unko hamesha

aise hi khush rakhe and unhe kabhi udaas naa hone dee..

Sid was listening carefully to his words and he agreed to him..

Sid : Sure doctor mai pura khayal rakhunga usko khush rakhna ki abb.. kya mai usko ab ghar leja sakta

hu...

Doctor : Sure hum thodi der mai unko discharge kardenge aap unko leja sakte hai..

Sid thanked the doctor and left his cabin and completed the discharge formalities and he went to take

sana to her cabin..

Sana got ready and was ready to leave sid went towards her and held her hand in hand and went to

his car and they left for their mansion.

After sometime they reached their mansion and they rang the bell.

Sm opened the door she knew about this incident because vikas had informed her on call.

Sana hugged sm tightly and she started crying sm was consoling her

Sm : Beta kuch nahi hoga shant hojaa bachaa. hum tere saath hainaa.

She broke the hug and told sid to take her to room.

Sm : Mai dinner upar hi pohoncha dungitum dono jaake rest karlo..

They both went upstairs and sid made her lay on bed and covered her with quilt.

He moved towards the balcony and stood there feeling the fresh air....