Part 7

NEXT MORNING:

It was raining lightly and the small water droplets were falling on the ground and the surrounding was very cool

On the other side Sid woke up and he went to restroom and he got ready and he headed towards towards sana's room and opened it slowly.

She was sleeping holding a pillow and was looking like a cute baby. he decided not to disturb her sleep and headed to have his breakfast.

On the other side.

SANA : Nahi please choddo mujhe choddo. mom dad please utho mom dad.

sana woke up with a jerk and was sweating badly and she started crying remembering those past moments.

Sid had his breakfast and decided to take the breakfast to sana's room and he headed towards her room.

When he opened the door he was shocked to see sana was crying holding her knees. he suddenly went to her and hugged her tightly. he cupped her face and asked

SID : Kya hua shehnaaz ro kyun rahi ho.

She was totally numb and she was not reacting. sid was continuously rubbing her back to console her but she was not reacting. And sid realized that she has slept.

Sid made her lay comfortably on her bed and covered her with quilt and kissed her forehead and sat on the couch.

Sid decided to call the doctor and he called him. And the doctor came and examined her.

SID : Kya hua doctor usko.

DOCTOR: Dekhiye mr. Shukla mai ne aapko Pehle hi bataya tha unko akela mat chodiye. she is again thinking about her past. behter hoga aap unhe kahi bhi akela mat chodiye.

SID : Ok doctor I will not leave her alone but I have a question.

DOCTOR : Yes what is it.

SID : Kya mai usko ghar ke bahar le jaa sakta hun.

DOCTOR : Sure but make sure she feels better.

SID : Thank you doctor.

And doctoR left and he sat on the couch and started thinking about what to do now.

SID(POV) : Ab mai tumhe bilkul akela nahi chod sakta and an idea struck in his mind and he left the room.

After sometime he came to her room and he woke her up.

SID : Shehnaaz please uth jao baby.

SANA : Sone do naa thodi der please.

SID : Nahi utho abhi with a little loud voice.

And she woke up hearing that and looked at him angrily.

SANA: Khadoos kahika.

SID : Mai ne sun liya jo tum ne kaha.

SANA : Ha toh main ne sunne ke liye hi bola.

Sid laughed at her cute antics.

SID : Ab jaldi se ready ho jao hum kahi bahar jaa rahe hai.

Sana felt happy hearing this.

SANA : Kya sachi hum bahar jaa rahe hai.

SID : Haa agar tum jaldi de ready ho jao toh.

SANA : Mai abhi ready hoke aati hun.

She went to restroom and got ready in a cute knee length dress sid was go went gone after seeing her.

SANA : Kkya mai theek lag rahi hun batao.

SID : Bohot sexy in a low voice which was not audible to her.

SANA : Sidharthh kaha kho gaya hai.

Sid came back to his senses and said.

SID : Bohot hi zyaada achi lag rahi hai abb chalo jaldi se breakfast karlo.

He ordered the breakfast and she started eating. Sid was just tadoing her whole time. She saw him looking towards her.

SANA : Tum nahi khaoge kya.

SID: Nahi mai ne already kar liya hai.

And she had her breakfast and was ready to go she applied some lip balm and some makeup.

They both met sid's mom before leaving.

SM: Dhyaan rakhna apna aur theek se jaana. Aur sana beta agar isne tumhe tang kiya toh mujhe batana mai iski class lungi.

She laughed looking towards sid and they bid bye and left.

SID : Tum yahi ruko mai gaadi leke aata hun.

SANA : Hmm theek hai.

Sid left to bring his vehicle and came. sana was surprised to see.

SANA : Sidharth yeh to bike hai hum kya isme jayenge.

SID : Haan kyun tumhe pasand nahi aayi kya.

SANA : Nahi mujhe bohot zyaada pasand aayi mai toh hamesha se chahti thi ki mai ek baar bike mai long drive pe jao.

SID : Toh phir aajao bait jao.

She sat backside holding his shoulders. and sid smiled when she kept her hands on him.

SANA : Chalo jaldi.

SID : Haan lets go.

And they left for a long drive shehnaaz was feeling so happy and she opened her hands in the air and felt the cool breeze.

Sid was noticing this from the side mirrors and he was happy looking at her.

SID(POV) : mai bohot khush hun shehnaaz ki tum itna enjoy kar rahi ho mai tumhe kabhi dukhi nahi karunga I promise.

And they continued their journey.