Part 4

FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO:

It was raining heavily and a girl was running at her full speed on the road. She was running from some goons who were chasing her she was fully tired running for so long. she was looking backwards and running and suddenly the lights of the car sparked on her face which was heading towards her she was about about to move aside till then the car hit her and she fell on the road. And the goons who were following her saw this and ran away from there.

A man came out from his car and saw her lying on the road and her head was bleeding and she got injured badly. and he got scared looking at this and he ran away in fear.

After sometime a man was going to his home with his driver and his driver saw a lady lying on the road. He immediately stopped the car. that man was none other than sid.

SID : kya hua aise gaadi kyu roki achanak

DRIVER : Sir ek ladki ka accident ho gaya hai shayad . wo road pe padi hai.

And they both came down of the car and saw her. Sid was totally shocked and looked here and there for that person who had done this and they suddenly took her to the nearby hospital and called the doctor and said about the incident. And the doctor took her to the Operation theatre and started the examination of her.

Sid was tensed and started thinking about her

SID (POV): Who is she and why I felt something in my heart when I saw her.

The doctor arrived sid reached him in hurry

SID: Doctor how is she is she fine.

DOCTOR : she has got many major injuries and we have to do a surgery immediately.

SID : Then what are you waiting for.

DOCTOR : We need the permission for her surgery from their family members or else we cannot start the surgery. what is the relation between you and that lady.

Sid thaught for a while and he said I m her fiancé now please start the surgery. and they got signature from him and started the surgery and the surgery was successful and the doctor came out. and sid went to him to ask about her.

DOCTOR : Don't worry she is out of danger. But her wounds would take a long time to heal till then you have to take proper care of her.

Sid felt relief after hearing this and thanked the doctor.

SID : Can I meet her now.

DOCTOR: She is unconscious now she needs atleast 24 hours to gain her consciousness but you can meet her.

SID : Thank you very much doctor.

DOCTOR :Your welcome mr.shukla

Sid went to her room and slowly opened the door and he saw her laying on the bed with the plasters on the head and hands he felt a pain in his heart and

he went to her and caressed her face and kissed her forehead.

SID(POV) : Mai ise aise hi nahi chod sakta isse dekhe lagta hai jaise ki ye bohot tut chuki hai . and suddenly an idea struck in his mind.

Sid went to the doctor and asked.

SID : Doctor kya mai usko apne ghar le ja sakta hu abhi I will manage everything in the home aur ek personal nurse bhi rakhunga please.

Doctor taught for a while and agreed. sid was very happy after hearing this. they shifted her from hospital to sid's mansion. she was still unconscious .

They reached their mansion and sid's mom opened the door and was shocked to see sid was standing there with two people who were carrying girl on a stretcher

They reached their mansion and sid's mom opened the door and was shocked to see sid was standing there with two people who were carrying girl on a stretcher. she had many questions in her mind but she kept quiet and let him do whatever he wanted to do.

Sid shifted her to the guest room and arranged all the equipments required after completing the work he went to his mom's room and sat next to her.

SID : Mom I know apke paas bohot sawaal hai ki wo ladki kaun hai aur mai usko yaha kyu laya hun.

And he narrated her the whole story from the beginning.

SID : Mom mai uska khayal rakhna chahta hun and I want to protect her.

SM careesed his hair and said

SM : tune bilkul sahi kiya usko yaha lake I am so proud of you beta. and kissed his forehead. ab tu jaake dinner karle aur rest karle.

he went to his room and got fresh and came for dinner

And the maid served him dinner and he had his dinner and left for his room.

He was unable to sleep. he was continuously thinking about her and decided to check her if she is fine or not. he slowly moved towards her room and opened the door. she was sleeping and nurse was looking after her essentials. he smiled and left the room and went to his room and slept hugging a pillow.