Part 3

LETS BEGIN:

Sana and sid both were shocked when they saw each other. tears started foaming in the eyes of sana and she suddenly excused herself and ran towards the restroom and sid also excused and followed her.she went to restroom and closed the door and started crying she cupped her hands on her mouth so that no one can hear the sobbing sounds and was continuously crying.

SANA : Jiska darr tha wahi hua wo mere saamne aa gaya. kyu aaye ho sidharth phr se meri zindagi mai kyu . hey wahe guruji kis cheez ka intehaan le rahe ho mera.

Sid was standing outside the restroom and was eagerly waiting for sana. he was very happy he saw her after 3 years.

SID: Ab mai tumhe kahi nahi jane dunga sana mai tumhe saari baat bata kar rahunga.

After sometime sana stopped crying and saw herself in the mirror her hair was totally messed up and

all makeup got destroyed. she washed her face and set her hairs and came outside the restroom

where sid was waiting..when he saw her he came towars her.

SID : Sana ruko.

she totally ignored and was wlking away from him .sid held her hand and stopped her.

SANA : How dare you touch me. who are you.

SID : Shehnaaz meri baat toh suno sweetheart.

SANA : Mujhe nahi sunni koi bhi baat leave my hand or else I will call everyone..

Sid left her hand and she went from there holding her tears in her eyes,

Sana (pov) : nahi mai phirse mai uski baton mai nahi aana chahti.

and she went towards Shefali who was busy talking with mr.malhotra.

SHEFALI: Sana kaha gayi thi tum aur ye kya haal banaa rakha hai apna.

SANA : Kuch nahi mujhe thoda headache ho raha hai hum jaldi khatam karke chalte hai.

SHEFALI : Lekin hum abhi toh aaye hai.

SANA : mujhe kuch nahi sunna hum contract sign karke chalte hai.

SHEFALI : Ok jaisa tujhe comfortable lage.

on the other side sid also arrived and reached towars them and was talking to vikas.

VIKAS : Sidharth yeh toh apni shehnaaz hai.

SID : Haa pataa hai.

VIKAS : Tu ne use baat ki.

SID : Nahi wo meri baat sunne ke liye tayyar hi nahi hai mai kya karu.

VIKAS : Aise kaise nahi sunegi ruk mai baat karta hun usse.

SID : Nahi vikas wo abb kuch nahi sunegi jab sahi waqt aayega tab hum sab kuch sach bata denge.

VIKAS : Theek hai jaise tu kahe.

And they both were talking to mr.malhotra and sid's eyes were fully focused towards sana which did not went unnoticed by her. she was totally ignoring him. and the meeting finished and both had signed the contract.

MALHOTRA : Congratulations both of you wish you good luck for this project and shook hands with each other.

And when sid and sana shook their hands and felt a shiver by the touch and felt peace after so long and were lost in each other's touch until their moment was disturbed by mr.malhotra and they both came out of dreamland and left each other.

MALHOTRA : I think we should have dinner now.

And all went to have dinner. a royal table was arranged for the dinner. and they all settled themselves sid and sana were facing each other. and sid's gaze was stuck on her. but she was ignoring him. After having dinner they all were ready to leave for home.

SHEFALI : Sana tum yahi ruko mai car leke aati hun.

SANA : Ok jaldi aana.

She was wating for the car and suddenly someone grabbed her and pinned her to nearby wall. She was about to scream but sid covered his hands on her mouth. And removed it slowly.

SANA : kyu aaye ho yaha.

SID : I need to talk to you.

SANA : but I am not interested .

Sid was about to speak when the phone rang and it was Shefali. she jerked him and ran from there.

Sana and Shefali left from there and reached hotel and settled themselves in their respective rooms. Sana locked the door and sat on the floor covering her knees and cried out very badly.

On the other side sid was totally hurt and left the venue and he was walking on the empty roads with a beer bottle in his hand. Vikas tried to call him but he did not answer the call. Sid was fully drunk and he was unable to walk steadily. he felt unconscious on the corner of the road. And a tear dropped from his eye.

SID :meri koi galti nahi hai shehnaaz please muje mat chodke jao. And he got fainted.

HEY GUYS I M SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES DUE TO EXAMS FROM NOW I WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU REGULAR UPDATES AND NOW THE STORY WILL RUN IN FLASHBACK HOPE U ENJOY IT.