Rising of the Element Guardian Knights

Morning after sunrise, Fox McCloud had his breakfast and is wearing his favorite sleeveless slave-advisor shirt while swimming in the large Aquarium of the throne room. Merman Fox swam to his habitual aquarium to browse internet photos on his computer when he heard something zipping open above him.

A strange blue crocodile sank down to land next to the merman fox as it danced in joy. A weird phone appeared as well when the portal above Fox McCloud zipped closed and vanished. The floating phone introduced itself as RotoDex, then it spoke out the creature's name Totodile.

The RotoDex asked Fox McCloud where they're in, so Fox told the floating phone that they arrived in the floating stronghold of the Shredder. RotoDex was shocked to hear that both himself and Totodile aren't in their world anymore.

The RotoDex told Fox that a stranger wearing desert clothing opened a portal in the Pokémon world to another different world, and let the Totodile to find it's new owner/trainer before sending the Rotom phone through the zippered portal.

RotoDex asked Fox how he ended up not drowning in a saltwater filled aquarium tank, so Fox told RotoDex that he surrendered himself to be taken into the stronghold of the Shredder and became a merman guest to investigate the trafficking affair.

After telling how he ended up becoming a merman, Fox McCloud introduced himself to RotoDex and the Rotom phone has registered in Fox and his starter Pokémon, Totodile. Fox wished he had a shirt-pocket to put the RotoDex in.

Merman Fox uses his shell computer to contact StarFox headquarters to check on his mermaid daughters. Krystal answered the video chat and told Fox that his adopted daughters are swimming around in his apartment home. She also told her loving merman mate that Falco had something in his pocket and disappeared from the Subspace headquarters.

Falco went back to Corneria and asked few of General Pepper's soldiers to do a mythical transformation experience at the beach. The curious avian did grab a dark crafted smoke bomb that Maku safely caught at the previously visited different world. So Falco was captivated of seeing the mermaids swimming in the Warlord's Aquarium, and he was thinking of becoming a merman himself.

When the Cornerian soldiers were around the avian at the beach, Falco threw down a dark-magic crafted smoke bomb thus releasing the transforming mist. Their clothes disintegrated as they suddenly transformed into mermen, and their weapons became rusty & non-functional from the misting smoke bomb.

Merman Falco and the merman soldiers felt the hot sun-rays, so they quickly crawled to the saltwatery beach water. As they entered the water, Falco noticed his wrist communicator didn't rust from the smoke bomb and called to any available patrols to carry them to the tower. When General Pepper heard about Falco's sea-transforming experience, he contacted StarFox to update what happened to Falco.

Back at the Subspace Headquarters, Slippy is examining the dark crafted smoke bomb and was careful not to let it disperse the merfolk-transformation mist. Scales is in his apartment, being pleasurably milked by the alien harvester.

Maku was in the Virtual Dome chatting with his brothers about the previous missions and the dark Octillean mastermind that's controlling the trafficking. The eldest brother has heard of the abducted hostages from different worlds was forcefully transformed to become merfolk victims.

Maku also told his brothers what happened to his teammate Fox McCloud, that went to the floating stronghold of the Shredder and became a hospitable merman guest in the grand throne room/Aquarium. He told them that Fox will be staying there for couple days before being rescued or returned from his advisory visit.

His brothers asked him to come home from such other-worldly problems, but Maku refused their request. Peppy entered the Virtual Dome to greet Maku's brothers and told them that Maku was really helpful when they're in deep aquatic troubles. The eldest , thinking of the situation, told his younger brother to visit where Maku is staying while he stays behind to maintain the Laguna kingdom.