The Merfox and the Shredder

When Fox secretly exited from the Cornerian Tower Headquarters, he wandered through the vacant dark alleys to find the corrupted Cornerian emissaries of the Shredder. Fox McCloud approached the dark emissaries along the dark alley and asked them to deliver him to the Shredder, as a submissive captured hostage. But the agent is curious why Fox have surrendered himself so easily while the others brought a big saltwater aquarium transport tank. Fox climbed up and jumped into the saltwater aquarium by transforming into a merman to astonish his capturers. So the dark emissaries have accepted McCloud's surrendering request before sending merman Fox, in his personal aquarium transport, to the floating Stronghold.

At the Cornerian Tower Headquarters, Falco saw a written note from Fox on the radar and asked General Pepper if they still have tracking tech. So one of his technician officers replied that they would use the tracking tech/tags incase their shipments would get heisted by sneaky thieves. Guessing Fox McCloud stuck a little tracker in his slave collar so they'll find which world he's held in.

Merman Fox McCloud, still in the saltwater aquarium transport, was pushed through a portal into the grand Throne-room within the floating stronghold. The warlord Shredder entered the grand Throne-room to meet his newly captured merman fox and noticed a slave collar around Fox's neck. Fox did belong to his foster father, Andorf, and decided to become a submissive guest to the almighty warlord Shredder.

The Shredder has a lot of frightened & abducted mermaids in the large Aquarium of his grand throne room, but never have a brave merman fox in his dominant grasp. So he opened the cyber armor core by revealing his true alien form to chat with the astonished Fox McCloud. Fox took off his shirt and asked to wear whatever the Utrom Shredder has prepared for his new welcomed guest.

The Utrom Shredder, Ch'rell, had asked his loyal servants bring a sleeveless Slave-advisor shirt with a pair of fingerless gloves for Fox McCloud to wear. While putting on his new shirt and gloves, Fox asked the Utrom why he doesn't have any kidnapped merman hostages swimming in the large aquarium as well. Ch'rell replied that all of the mermen are residing at the underwater city below his floating stronghold.

Ch'rell enters his cyber armor suit and connected the water-tunnel shaft to the saltwater aquarium transport tank where merman Fox McCloud is held. Before leaving his grand throne room, Shredder asked Fox to comfort most of the mermaids and let them explore their environmental captivity within the large Aquarium.

Shredder exits his grand throne room and asked security to turn off the jammers for a few hours. Merman Fox swam through the accessible tunnel into the large Aquarium to reassure the abducted mermaids and remembered a few transformed female hostages from the dark laboratory. Fox McCloud uses his wrist communicator to contact General Pepper of the situation and his current location.

The Cornerian General felt relieved to hear that Fox is safely held in a different world. General Pepper explained that Andross sent Slippy Toad to help build two-seater star-fighters for the new StarFox teammates. Fox McCloud asked Pepper to be on standby before he sends information updates from the enemy host's stronghold.

After ending his conversation with General Pepper, merman Fox continued swimming around in the large aquarium while chatting with the calmed abducted mermaids and was thanked by a few other hostages at the warlord's grand throne room. The Shredder had his comm hacker turned on when listening to Fox's conversation call to learn about his enemies' plannings.

Merman Fox swam back into his private aquarium transport to wait for Shredder's arrival, but a few servants entered the grand throne room bringing in a bigger new aquarium tank equipped with underwater bedroom furniture. They transferred the merfox to his new private aquarium tank and reconnected the water tunnel access shaft from the larger aquarium in the warlord's grand throne room.