Arc 4: When Things Get More Complicated

Começar do início

"Oh yeah, that time..." Shino boredly said, before he began to mumble out something" I'd rather hear Akamaru bark than hear you singing."

"Huh, what was that?"

Shino just shook his head." Nevermind about that." He said, before quickly changing the subject." By the way, has Hinata-san finish her shopping selection yet?" He asked.

"Well, apparently she is still there at that section." Kiba replied, pointing at the exact location where the Hyuga heiress was currently at." I hope she doesn't stay there for too long..."

Shino nodded in understanding." She seemed to be enjoying the things that she's buying nowadays." He commented. Even he himself was a bit baffled about this. It was something that would not be found in his teammate's hobbies or personality.

For all he knew that the Hyuga was this just shy normal girl, who would take any opportunity just to get closer to Naruto, who probably got rejected a hundred times by Sakura.

"Last time, I remember she fainted right in front of Uzumaki." Kiba commented." And of course, as usual the guy is an idiot so he probably asking questions instead of helping her." He added.

"For the two hundredth time..." Shino simply said, referring to the number of times that the girl failed to confess to the blonde. This kind of thing had been going on for quite a long time now.

(INTERVIEW)

"Well, I guess She already had enough of it, and decided to become more confident without us knowing anything about it in the first place and now here we are."

-Kiba

" For all I know, I'm kind of proud and weirded out the same time, she's been doing great lately in every mission, she's been active in the social side of things, and she's being herself now.

-Shino

(MEANWHILE)

Hinata carefully surveyed the row of stuffed toys in front of her. She had been in the particular section for quite sometime now, since there will be a dinner with the family later on, she might as well head to department store to buy some goods and also a small gift for the special visitor of the dinner.

The Hyuga's eyes stopped at a certain stuffed toy, which was a Panda plushy with huge white eyes. She paused herself as she stared at the plushy. A strange feeling shortly overwhelmed her, plunging her inside her own mind.

It was a world unknown to her yet it was strangely familiar.

"Mommy! I want that one!" The little girl excitedly said, with a wide smile on her face, pointing at a certain plushy.

"Come on little sis! you should try this Super Ranger over here!" A boy then spoke referring to a toy from his favorite TV show.

The little girl cutely shook her head in response." Sorry Nii-chan, But I don't like robots."

The boy slightly frowned." Hey now! He is not Sentai Man is not a robot! He is a Super Ranger!"

A little debate had formed between the two children. Hinata could hear their voices but barely could see them. The memory was vague and all she could were blurred images of the children. She tried to open her mouth and talk, yet under mysterious circumstances, she cannot. As much as her curiousity wanted to explore more, the memory would soon end.