301045

Ray chuckled. "Are you serious? Cut it out." He said. But Norman still looked at him seriously. "Ray, you've realized, right? (Y/n) and I set a trap for three people. I told Don it was behind my bed, and Gilda was told it was in the second floor bathroom's ceiling. At least that's what I told you, but I actually told Don the dinning hall. And I told Gilda the library. The rope behind my bed ended up being gone. So what about the other two spots? Should we go over and check them out?" Norman said. Ray sighed in defeat and laid on the bed. Then he began laughing. "Aw, man. And here I thought I was doing so well." Ray said. Norman sweat dropped nervously as Ray sat up. "Yeah. You're right. I'm the one who's been spying for mom. So what gave it away?" Ray asked. "It was when sister first came to the house." Norman walked to the other side of the room. "I was disgusted with myself, I suspected you instantly, my own friend. It was really the worst case scenario. I wished that I had been wrong about it. Because you being the traitor would be quite problematic for us. But for the enemy, picking you was the obvious choice." Norman said. "You would be able to provide input to our plans. Which would be perfect for keeping control of the situation. You were the best one for the job." Norman said. Ray smirked. "I can't get anything past you." He said. "How embarrassing. I walked right into your little trap." Ray said. "There's one more thing. You see, I have a feeling this isn't the first time you've done this. If one of us suddenly started giving mom tips, I doubt she'd be so trusting." Norman said. Norman got closer to his face. "Just how long have you been mom's spy?" He asked. "For a while now." Ray said. Norman gasped. "I can't remember when I wasn't her spy. Guess you could say that I'm a sheepdog for a shepherd." "You knew about all of this and helped mom out anyway?" Norman asked angrily. "Yeah." Ray said. "Everything we talked about, all the planning, it was nothing but a series of lies? How much have you been telling mom? Can the trackers even be broken?" Norman asked.

"What are you gonna do with that info? Gonna ditch me based on my answers?" Ray asked. "No. I want you to come with us. Just like always." Norman said. He smiled. "Isn't it great, Ray? You get to hide your mistake. You tried framing Don so you could keep spying on us, right?" He asked. "Just tell me what you want." Ray said. "Three things." Norman lifted up his fingers. "One, you will stay with us and come with all of us when we escape. Two, I want you to share all of the information you have. Three, flip to our side." Norman said. Ray gasped and looked at him in surprise. "And become a spy for our team instead." Norman said. "You're gonna use me as your trump card?" Ray asked. Norman smiled at him. "Are you an idiot?! if that was your objective then you should have kept quiet and used me. And when it was time to execute the plan you could have cast me aside. It would have been easy!" Ray said. "You're right about that, but..." Ray frowned. "Sis reminded me we're family. So..." Norman sat on the dresser next to the bed. "That's what made me change my mind. I wanna believe in you too. We're friends before enemies, right?" He said. "After all, aren't you the one who hid Little Bunny?" Norman asked. "The night we went to the gate, if you hadn't told us we could make it in time, we wouldn't have gone. You laid out the bread crumbs for us to find out the truth about the house for ourselves. You set this up, so the four of us could escape, didn't you? Why did you become mom's sheepdog?" He asked. "Why not?" Ray asked. "If you were completely on mom's side, then it wouldn't make sense to reveal the truth to us. You've been controlling our actions. About the trackers, the timing of our escape, and how quickly the plan moved forward. That's why you didn't want us leaving ten days from now. But at the same time you were also keeping mom under control. You're not really our enemy, are you?" Norman asked. Ray smirked. "You still think that, huh? I volunteered." Ray said. Norman gasped. "I guess, it's more like I sold myself, really." He said. "And all of it was to prepare for the escape we're planning!" Ray said. Norman gasped. "If you're going to learn more about the enemy, it's best to do so from the inside. Which is why I ended up offering a deal to mom." Ray said.