121045

"Hey guys, what is this?" Emma asked as she looked out the iron bars. "It's a gate. It connects the inside and outside." Norman said. "Outside? We've never been outside." She said "that's because we haven't left here since being born." You said. "So is this what mom is always telling us about? Never go near the gate in the back of the forest because it's dangerous." Emma said. "She says that. But it's not true." Ray said. "It's not?" You asked. "Hey Ray, what would you do outside?" Emma asked. "Huh? I don't know. You, Emma?" He asked. "I'd ride a giraffe!" She said. You giggled. "Good luck." Ray said sarcastically. Norman walked over. "This gate, you know, I wonder what it's really keeping us protected from." He said.

Time skip

Emma woke up as you heard the bell ringing. She shoved the covers off her bed and stood up. "Good morning, everyone! Time to get up! Or you'll miss breakfast!" She said. "I'm gonna get you!" Thoma said as he chased Lani. "Yeah, right!" Lani  said.  "Hey, stop messing around and get ready!" Gilda said. "Emma, can you help me put my shoes on?" A kid asked. "I can't tie the laces." Said another. "I'll help you in a second, there's no need to cry." Emma said. You followed everyone into the hall. "Good morning, Don. Good morning, Conny. You too, Little Bunny." Emma said. Don waved. "Good morning." He said. "Good morning, Emma." Conny smiled. "Look, we're here just in time." Emma said. Suddenly another kid crashed into Emma and knocked her over. The two kids laughed. Emma laughed evilly then turned around. "I've got you now!" Emma said as she chased the two kids. Gilda sighed. "And off they go again." She said. Emma laughed as she grabbed the kids. Then a 3rd kid jumped on her. Emma ran into the next room with the kid on her back. "Hey guys, good morning." Emma said. "Hi, Emma Morning." Norman said.  "Good morning, Emma." Ray said. "Morning, Emma." You smiled.

"You're always so full of energy. And you haven't even had your breakfast yet." You said. "Come on. How old are you, five?" Ray asked. "I'm eleven, same as you guys! And one of the oldest kids here!" Emma said. Your mother was laughing and Emma turned around. "You're laughing too, mom?" Emma asked. "Emma, come help me out." She said. Emma hugged her. "In a minute! I wanna redo my entrance because Ray teased me!" Emma said. "Why change it? It showed just what I love about you." She said.  "That I'm five years old at heart?" Emma asked. "That isn't what I meant. I love how deeply you care about your family." She touched her face with her hands. Emma smiled. "Thank you mom, I'm glad." You all sat at the tables as Isabella rang a bell. "Good morning to you, my darling children. Now let us appreciate that all 39 of you are able to live happy lives under this roof." Isabella said. "We are thankful." She said as she put her hands together. "Thank you for our breakfast!" The kids said. "Open wide." Isabella said as she fed Conny. "Yummy." She said. "You're acting like a little baby aren't you, Conny?" Isabella asked. "It's all right? Especially today." She said. "Of course." Isabella said. "Age eleven, type one, answer each question in ten seconds. When you hear the tone, begin." Then a buzz sound went off. All of the kids studied intently at their work. Gilda sighed and set her head down. "Well, I think I got at least half." A kid said. "That many?" Another asked. "Wow!" "I'm jealous. I didn't get most of the questions." Conny said. "Let's quiet down and go through the results." Isabella said as she looked at the first paper. "Norma, Ray, Emma, (Y/n). Perfect scores again. Fantastic. I'm so proud." She said. "Yay!" Emma said. "None of us even come close to those four. Norman and (Y/n) alone are smarter than all of us combined. And then there's Ray, who's good at solving any problem he's faced with." "To top it off, Emma learns really fast so she can keep up with them easy." "They say that this house has never had four kids with the same level before." "No wonder mom's proud of them." "Norman! (Y/n)!" Don said as he stood up. Norman looked at him. "I'm challenging you to tag!" Don said. Norman chuckled.

Time Skip

All of the kids were now outside playing. Conny and Don were hiding together. "Come get us, Norman, (Y/n)! We'll outrun you this time for sure!" Don said. He turned around. "Right, Conny?" He asked. "Don, thanks for always being there to help me." Conny said. "Of course. I'll always be there to help you." He said. "Anytime, anywhere you need me." Don said. Conny giggled and shushed him. He quickly closed his mouth. Don looked down and saw some footprints in the dirt. "Judging from the size of these footprints," Don began. Don smirked. "You let your guard down, you two." Don said. Don quickly turned around to see you and Norman behind. "No, Don. You did." Norman said. You walked over. "I tell you this every time. Your weakness is that you make a judgment to quickly and then lose your cool." You said. Then he began to walk back to the house. Don sighed. "What the heck? They got practically everyone." Don said. "That happens when Norman and (Y/n) are it." "There's only one survivor left." "Yeah, Emma's still going." Gilda said. You and Norman caught up to Emma as she began to run faster. You and Norman ran quicker to catch up. Emma jumped over a cliff. You and Norman found a way to get around by using a log. Emma chuckled as she saw Norman walking by. Then he gasped and fell down. You and Emma gasped and Emma quickly jumped down and went to him. "Norman!" She said. He looked at her. "Just pretending." He said. "Wha?! You had me worried about you!" Emma said. "Same. Don't scare me like that." You said. "Emma, your weakness is that you're too nice." Norman said as he put a hand on her shoulder.