Hailey~ Misery For Days...

It's been three days since Brendon screamed at me, I refused to go to church or see him, I keep getting texts and calls from him. I wish he'd go try to find someone else to try to bone or whatever it's called.

He's fucking 25 and married, I am not about to commit adultery, no matter if he is hot... I don't want my first time to be some big sin.

I sighed and read his texts, they all consist of him apologizing, asking me if I hate him or telling me that he's sorry about telling me about what my dad's been doing.

"GODDAMN IT BRENDON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!!" I texted him, he texted back.

"Can I come over?" I looked at the wall and sighed giving in.

"Come over, but look at me or touch me in any Sexual way and I'll get a knife and cut off your dick." I sent.

"1. Wear clothes then. 2. At least you'll be touching it! 😏😉😊👀" He sent causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm always wearing clothes!" I sent, he sent back.

"😶👀, Booty shorts and a tank top does not count as clothes it's like you want me horny all the time I come Honey" he sent, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I sent then ran upstairs and got some clothes on.

I came back downstairs and looked at myself in the mirror. "Perfect, there's no way that this will look even remotely hot on me" I whispered and then opened the door.

He was standing there. "I thought I said don't look hot..."

I rolled my eyes. "Bitch I tried"

"Not enough though" he said I rolled my eyes, we sat down and I looked at him.

"Why are you so dressed up? And what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked he got on his knees and sat in front of me, he laid his head on my lap.

"I want you to marry me, I can devorce my wife I'll do anything for you, please tell me you'll think about it? I know that you want me otherwise you wouldn't wear those booty shorts around me." He said I was about to get up and go get the knife but he sat on my lap staring at me with seriousness in his eyes.

"I have the paperwork I just need her to sign it, I was going to devorce her anyways I just need her to sign." He said and was holding my face still.

"Please be mine, I want you to be mine, I need you..." He said as he kissed me and started unbuttoning my pants.

"hey you're still married, prove to me that you are going to devorce her and I'll think about it." I whispered.

He got off of me. "I'm sorry I don't want to hurt you"

"I know, please just go get that devorce if you want me..."

He left, I called North, Rowan and Sophie and our new friend Daisy and asked them to come over that I'm freaking out.

Sophie and the girls showed up. Rowan got straight to the point of the matter. "Is this about the preacher?"

"Rowan! He wants to have sex with me remember!" I yelled.

"And you want to also." She said.

"What!? No...." I said looking at the front door.

"I told him, that he'd have to wait until he devorces his wife... But what if he only wants one the sex..."

"then give him the best sex ever so he won't leave you. " Rowan said.

"I don't think that he's planning on leaving me Rowan... He asked me to marry him." I explained, and our new friend Daisy spoke up.

"Hold on? Some preacher is really willing to devorce his wife to get you?" She asked.

"His wife doesn't love him, and she's been cheating on him with-" right as I said that my dad finally came home after three weeks of abandoning me and the house, I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Dad? Why have you not been home in like three weeks?" I asked him, he ignored the question.

"Do we have any food?" He asked.

"No asshole I ate the last of it last night, because you left me alone and I had no money." I said and he slapped me in the face.

"Don't talk to me like that ever again!" He yelled at me.

"STOP CHEATING ON MY MOTHER WITH THE PREACHER'S WIFE!!!!" I yelled at him, he slapped me again.

"I'm not cheating now, she died four weeks ago!" He said to me.

"W-what!?" I looked at my friends and then looked at my dad. "You're lying... You have to be."

"I'm not." He said, I grabbed my phone and ran out the door, I didn't know where to go so I went to the first place I thought of.

I went to the church.

I sat in the sanctuary and just sat there  crying and praying that my dad was lying but I had a weird feeling that he wasn't lying and I hated that.

I got a text from Brendon. "Where are you? Rowan called and said that you ran away."

"Of course...I'm at the church, but why do you care? You just want sex with me... " I sent back, and I heard someone clearing their throat.

"I care about you, I want you safe..." I heard Brendon's voice.

"I don't want to be near my father..." I said, I heard his footsteps moving closer and before I knew it his hands were on my shoulders.

"Hailey, come I have a place you can stay." He said I got up and followed him and he took me upstairs.

"You want me to live here?" I asked, he smiled,

"This church used to be my house, when I was little, and with everything that's been happening with Jamie and John, I refused to see Jamie so I moved into the church,  when John and Jamie were at my house." He said holding me. "And the kitchen is fully stocked with yummy delicious food..."

"Okay... But please don't try to have sex with me, we are in the church."

"I'm not going to force you baby, besides your first time should be Special and romantic... "