Multiple pov's~ Joseph Goes To Hell

Tw// mentions of rape, torture, blood,

Hailey pov,

I was in Joseph's bed, he's been raping me every day and night, he told me to sleep so I was trying to sleep.

~~~~

When I woke up I was chained up to the wall, I felt something sharp and cold against my thigh. "Brendon!!! Lucifer!!! Help me!!!" I screamed as loud as I could and then Joseph stabbed me.

"Bitch they'll never come for you-" Joseph began to say but I kicked him in the crotch area.

"Stop lying, they'll come and your scared because when Lucifer or Brendon sees what you've done you will die."  I said and he laughed and grabbed my face.

"I'm not scared, and if you ever kick me again I will hurt you, are we clear?" He said then kissed my lips and bit my bottom lip, I was about to kick him but he grabbed my legs and held them apart from each other. "I told you I was going to hurt you, you didn't believe me..."

"please stop, please stop, BRENDON, LUCIFER HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!" I screamed as Joseph began to rape me, that's when I loud noises coming from upstairs and some man running in.

"The Preacher and two men that looks the same are here they're attacking everyone!" The man said then I heard Brendon clear his throat.

"Correction, I killed your men, now get off of my princess or you'll die as well!" Brendon said.

"There's two of us and one of yo-" Joseph started to say but got interrupted by a gunshot.

"Now it's just us." Brendon said, Joseph got off of me and when Brendon saw the carvings on my body his eyes burned with fury, I flinched when I heard at least fifteen gunshots and saw Joseph's body land on the ground.

Michael pov,

We had followed Lucifer to some massive mansion and it seems like Brendon has a death wish because he just ran straight in and shooting at everyone looking everywhere for Hailey.

By the time we got down to the basement we heard gunshots, Lucifer and I ran in and saw the man on the floor and saw Brendon over by the wall he was freaking out.

I went over to Hailey and helped her down I picked her up and was about to carry her upstairs but Brendon glared at me, originally I wouldn't care but I knew he needed to be near her so I carried her over to him.

She started to pass out and Brendon looked at me. "Take her to the hospital now."

I took her to the hospital, as I sat there waiting for her to wake up I looked at the carvings. There's one on her stomach that says “liar” there's one on her side there's actually a bunch of scars on her body, as I was looking at it Lucifer and Brendon came in Brendon must've gone home to change.

"Can one of y'all heal her?" Brendon asked, I grabbed her thigh and the cuts started to heal.

A/n: Idk if he can really I'm just making it so all Angles can heal people

Brendon looks at me. "Michael why did you touch her there, you shouldn't touch someone there if they're not awake."

She starts to wake up. "Thank you..."

Lucifer pov,

After she woke up, Michael left and Brendon was sitting on the bed with her, he didn't want to leave her side,

She spent a lot of her time catching up on her sleep, I had Maze take care of her Brendon worked.

~Time skip to a year later~

I was on a case with Chloe, every now and then I think about both Brendon and Hailey, after they were deemed safe, they moved back to Brendon's house, Lily gets to visit me some nights since she's my child. Brendon and Hailey ended up making a little family.

Dad made Michael take over in hell, he seemed to like it, he seemed to really like Hailey because he seems to be having fun punishing Joseph.

Brendon calls to let me know things, apparently if you count Lily she now has four kids.

Their kids are named Lily Urie, Wednesday Urie, Samantha Urie, and Nicolas Urie, Hailey became a stay at home Mother and Brendon started working again he's also still a preacher.

A/n: I know it's short, I can't think of anything else I'm sorry my mind is going blank rn