Multiple pov's~ Living In A Church With An Obsessed Preacher

Third person pov,

Hailey walked over to Brendon's room and knocked on the door in case he was in the middle of changing clothes. "Hey Brendon? Do you know where my pants are-" she got no response so she opened the door and saw Brendon wearing her pants. "BRENDON!? WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY PANTS!!!"

"I'm trying to get in your pants remember?" He said with a cheeky smile, making her roll her eyes.

"You idiot, get out of my pants." Hailey said, he looked at the ground.

"the thing is Hailey, I'm stuck in your pants..." He said with a sigh so Hailey walked over and tried to help him.

"I'm going to have to cut them off... And these were my favorite jeans." She said then sighs. "I'll be back." She went to her room and got some scissors and came back and started cutting the pants off and as she was cutting them she was on her knees and after a while they finally got off of Brendon's body and she looked up and saw his dick in front of her face and she blushed and stood up quickly.

"Um.... So why aren't you wearing any boxers?" She asked he smiled softly.

"I couldn't get in the pants with them on so I took them off and it was easy to put them on but my mind started roaming free and I sort of got horny thanking about you and then the pants got stuck." He said and she blushed.

Hailey pov,

"Well, now I'm going to have to wear a dress thanks a lot." I said walking away, and back to my room and as I was in the middle of undressing I dropped something so I got on my hands and knees and started crawling around the floor I hit my head on someone's legs I gulped and looked up and Brendon was standing there.

"You lost something babygirl?" He said with a lustful sounding voice, making me gulp.

"I dropped something I can't find it now." I said and he put his hand on my head and grabbed my hair and pulled me up onto my feet.

"Do you know how bad I want you?" He said I shook my head.

"Really, really, really badly, I need to feel your body under me so badly that you've been all I've ever dreamed about ever since I talked to you." He whispered as he slowly moved closer. "Do you want to know why, I need you so much?" He asked as he was really close to me.

"I don't know, um.... Why?" I asked and backed up falling into my bed.

"in my dreams, everytime I dream of you it starts out so many different ways, but it all ends in one way, we're having sex, and during the sex you always felt so good, I felt loved I felt like you loved me, that's why I want you so bad I want to know if you really do love me or if I only felt that way because it was just a dream." He said standing in between my legs.

"I do love you, I just won't have sex with you because your married." I said, I felt him grab my legs and put them around his waist.

"If you love me it shouldn't matter if I'm married or not but I am divorcing her I finally got her to sign it. She's moving out tomorrow and moving in with your dad, I want to know if you want to stay here or come with me." He said, and I couldn't concentrate because he was growing and pressed up against me.

"I'll come with you, I don't want to be alone" I said and he got closer and basically laid on top of me.

"Can I feel you please?" He asked I blushed, I couldn't think straight and before I could answer he got a text from his wife.

He read it out loud. "Brendon, you can come home tonight if you want I'm moving in with John tonight." He replied with a okay whatever, then put his phone on my night stand.