Brendon~ A Bet You've Never Asked For Hailey

We fell asleep on the couch and before I knew it she pushed me off and ran over to the bathroom and started puking.

I got up and ran to the bathroom as well, "Baby are you okay?" I asked she was sitting in the floor puking more than before.

"Yeah, I'm just fine and dandy, totally not puking up a storm." She said being sarcastic as hell, she got that from Rowan and I hated that, but I still love my girl and I will love her forever and always.

After a while she was finished puking and went up to get dressed. "Where are you going? You can't go to school you might be si-"

"I'm not sick, I'm fucking pregnant!" She hissed at me, I backed up why was she being so mean and yelling.

I gulped, and asked her. "How do you know?"

"My period is at least two weeks late! Now get out of my way I need to pray." She said, going and getting dressed.

She walked out my front door and left I didn't know where she was going to go but I was worried so I secretly followed her, I saw her go into the church and I saw man following her around so I called Lucifer to come help me watch over her

He was there within a flash, I wasn't sure how he got there that quickly, then I saw him tackle the man and I saw his true form and I froze, but then I heard a scream and then saw her running out of the church and into my arms. "Baby?" I asked, she just held me, Lucifer walked over.

"What happened?" He asked, she looked at him.

"I'm pregnant, and I'm scared so I came to pray." She said he tensed up when she said pray then nodded.

"How did that go?" He asked, she looked at him.

"Some man showed up saying that I was in danger, or something and told me to run to Lucifer. He was tall, dark and strong..."

"That was Amenadiel...my brother." Lucifer said making, her look at him.

"What do you mean? Like adopted brother?" She asked still understanding, I held her tightly.

"Hailey...Amenadiel, he's an angel and I am well... Uh can we go somewhere more private?" Lucifer asked looking at the people that were just staring at us.

We went to my house and sat down, Lucifer sat on the coffee table in front of me and Hailey whom I was holding, I could tell he knew that I realized.

Lucifer reached out to grab her hand but I pulled her away from him, he sighs. "I am the Devil, Hailey...."

"I- I had sex with the Devil?" She asked, god she is more calm then I thought she would've been.

Lucifer smiled and tried to grab her hand again. "You may be the Devil, but touch her again and I'll-" His face looked sad and pouty. "f-fine....but don't hurt her..."