Multiple pov's~ Danger Larks All Around⚡

Hailey pov,

I look at him laughing softly. "Really Brendon? “She's not going anywhere! She has homework to do!” that's probably the lamest excuse I've ever heard."

"Would you rather me tell them that you're my new girlfriend and that we just got done having sex not that long ago?" He asked, I blushed profoundly, he smirked and pat his lap. "come here babygirl." I sat on his lap and I felt his arms go around my waist.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't of told them that no matter how bad I want to flaunt the fact that I took your virginity, but honestly I also don't want you to leave me for telling people." He whispered in my ear I smiled but jumped when someone ran into Brendon's office,

I crawled under the desk right after I jumped I was shaking, it was obvious that I was scared. "How dare you say that I killed your wife! It was you, you did it so you could Fuck my daughter! "

"No, I didn't, I was here the whole time! I got a text that she was moving in with you!" Brendon screamed, before I knew it I saw Brendon quickly move and hold me tight and then we heard a gunshot and someone falling to the ground, I tried to peak out and see what happened but all I could see was my father, a puddle of blood and a tall man with slick back brown hair he saw my head.

I texted Lucifer a single word.
"H E L P!!!!!!"

The stranger walked over grabbed my phone and broke it. "Hey Brendon who is the girl? She's kinda hot." The stranger said grabbing my arm.

"LET HER GO!!!!" I heard Brendon yell.

"Or, I could shoot you and take her off your hands, besides she'll like me more than you. " He said I grabbed his hand and bit him and he dropped the gun and I grabbed the gun and aimed it at the stranger.

"Don't ever touch me ever again." I said and he laughed at me.

"What are you going to do? Shoot me?" He asked, I shot him in the thigh. "FUCK, YOU SHOT ME!"

"You asked" I said, the stranger was leaning against the wall holding his thigh when Lucifer came running in.

Lucifer pov,

I saw blood on her jacket and looked down and saw Brendon on the floor bleeding, I took the man that was shot in the leg, Brendon and Hailey to the police department. "This man, killed his wife, just killed her father and tried to kill Brendon and tried to kidnap Hailey." I said to Chloe.

"LUCIFER!? TAKE THE PREACHER TO THE HOSPITAL NOT HERE!" Chloe screamed, then looked at the stranger said saw a bite mark on his wrist and then looked at Hailey. "You bit him?" She smiled, there was blood on her teeth.

"Yes um,  I also shot the man's leg because he asked me “whatcha gonna do? Shoot me?” he basically asked me to shoot him... " She said I smiled, Chloe nodded.

"Take Brendon to the hospital I'll watch Hailey."  Chloe said then I took Brendon to the hospital.

Chloe pov,

I was sitting at my desk with Hailey and my daughter Trixie, Hailey then got up and started walking around the police department and Dan groaned. "Stop walking around like that, your acting as if you're in a relationship with the man." She went red and sat down.

She walked back over to me. "Um, can I please use your phone?" She asked so I nodded and she sat on my desk like Lucifer does sometimes anyway she called the first number she could think of.

I got up to go get a drink.

Brendon pov,

I was in excruciating pain, but they said it wasn't bad enough for it to kill me, it hurt like hell though, anyway after a while we got back to the police station and I saw Rowan, North, Sophie and Daisy standing by detective Chloe's desk.

Rowan was the first to see me and Hailey was the last one, but when she saw me she got up and ran over and hugged me. "I was worried Bren...-" I kissed her, I didn't care about if anyone saw or not.

Lucifer tapped me on the shoulder. "Do you really think that you should be-" I couldn't hear the rest of what he said I was so dedicated on kissing her that nothing matted anymore that was until Lucifer grabbed my sides, I stopped kissing her and looked over at him.

"Why are you grabbing my hips?" I questioned looking at him.

"You wasn't listening to me so I had to do something." He said shrugging, I laughed. He smiled and said. "At least I didn't do this." He grabbed my face and kissed me, I tilt my head.

I heard Hailey say

I heard Hailey say. "Did he just-" He kissed her as well, I was too confused about the way that kiss made me feel that I didn't notice that he kissed her as well.

"Can we go home?" I heard her whisper, I nodded still being confused about everything that just happened, Lucifer laughed.

"Wanna come check out my place?" I heard Lucifer ask us.

"Uh...Sure..." I said and after a while Hailey ended up falling asleep, as Lucifer was driving and once we got there he picked her up and we went inside the bar. "You live in a bar?"

"Yes I just love alcohol." He said smiling.

"Same, my favorite is probably whiskey" I said smiling brightly.

Hailey pov,

I woke up to a nice ass being in front of my face, he let go of my legs for a moment I almost fell but he grabs me and sighs then noticed that he I was awake, "oh hey can you drink?" Lucifer asked after almost dropping me on my head.

"I'm 18, what do you think?" I said.

"Oh? What's with the attitude?" He asked getting close to my face.

"You dropped me and I almost hit my head..." He kissed my head.

"I'm sorry okay? Now tell me do you want to try some alcoholic drinks?" Lucifer asked

"I'm only 18 I can't have-" I started thinking about what Rowan would do if he asked her this. "Okay fine I will." Lucifer gave me a beer to start off with.

Brendon was drinking and pouring some of his beer into my mouth it soon became 7:35 pm and both Brendon and I were drunk.

Before I knew it, Brendon and I were hanging onto lucifer it seemed like we both wanted him so badly, I wasn't sure if we were just drunk or if we secretly both wanted him.

He agreed to have a threesome, we got into Lucifer's bed, we all three were naked.

I felt Brendon enter my vagina as Lucifer entered my ass, they started going at the same time I felt so good, before I knew it I felt the warm sticky cum from them bother then they pulled out and we all fell asleep.

A/n: Sorry that this smut was short also idk why I had Brendon and Hailey be drunk they would have wanted to fuck him anyways lol anywayss ttyl love you all I'm hella tired, I can't believe I finished this chapter in one night well sort of it's 4:52 am and I started this chapter around 11:19 or something like that, and the word count is 1193.