The movies

~Third person pov~

Hailey, Sophie, Rowan and North all went to the movies and went in and Sophie bought snacks and stuff then we go and sit in our seats.

Hailey had got up and went to the bathroom because she had to use it, while she was away Brendon showed up and sat in Hailey's seat. "Where's Hailey?"

Right as soon as he asked where she was she walked over. "Brendon? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you were safe" Brendon said reaching out to grab her hand and pull her onto his lap, and moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Your really pretty, and I don't want anything to happen to you, so I'm going to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll be your bodyguard." He whispered in Hailey's ear, she blushed and nodded.

"Can I have my seat back though?" She asked, he kissed her cheek and hugged her waist.

"I kind of like where you're sitting right now." He said in her ear, so she sat there watching the movie.

"Brendon, your lap is uncomfortable can I please have my seat back?" He sighs and let's her get up and let her sit down.

Brendon held Hailey's hand as she was watching the movie, he was watching her watch the movie.

************

Brendon's pov,

I had followed them to the movie theater to watch over her, I wasn't going to let her know I was there, but I wanted to talk to her and I didn't want her to think that I was stalking her.

I'm a preacher, I don't stalk... I just follow and watch over Hailey.

After a while the movie was over, she was tired so I picked her up. "Sophie right?" I asked her friend.

"Yes Brendon?" She asked.

"Are y'all supposed to have a sleepover  or was this just hanging out? Because I should get her home." I asked, she laughed at me.

"if you want to take her to her house you can." She said, I nodded and walked away from them with her in my arms.

She looked at me. "Put me down, I can walk" she said laughing, I smiled and put her down and we started walking out to my car.

"Brendon I have a question..." She said softly.

"Yes?" I looked at her she leaned against my car.

"Do you like me or something?" She asked.

"I do like you, I think you're a sweet girl." I said holding her softly.

"Thank you but, I didn't mean like that, my friends think that you have a crush on me or something like that..." She said, I smiled.

"I don't have a “crush” I'm not a 15 year old girl or something like that." I said laughing, she rolled her eyes.

"Do you love your wife?" She asked I tensed up.

"Why do you keep asking me about my wife?" I asked trying not to sound hateful, I just don't like it.

"I'm sorry Brendon I shouldn't of said anything I'm sorry." She apologized, I sighed I got closer to her and soon we were so close that there was no space in between us.

"Stop apologizing, you can ask me whatever you want, I'm just curious why do you keep asking me about her?" I saw her gulp.

"I- it's just, you're spending a lot of time hanging out with me, or watching over me I just feel like you should spend time with her..." She said, I smiled at her.

"Can you keep a secret?" I asked she nodded. "That means that it stays between us Hailey."

"Yes, you can tell me anything..." She whispered softly.

Before I could stop myself I put my hand in between her legs. "Brendon...what are you doing?"

I pulled away. "I'm sorry... Get in, do you want to go home or hangout?" I asked as she got in my car and shrugged.

I can't believe I almost tried to have sex with her... "Listen, I really am sorry about that please don't hate me."

"what did you want to tell me?" She asked looking at me.

"N-nothing, it's nothing that you should worry about." I said looking at the road I sighed and she smiled at me.

"We can hang out but I want to go home and I don't want to be alone." She said I put my hand on her leg.

"Ok ." She had fallen asleep, so to wake her I grabbed her hand and put it on my thigh as I was driving,

I looked over and saw that she was still asleep, so I grabbed her hand and was about to put it in my pants but she woke up. "Why are you holding my hand?"

"No reason, um, were at your house." We got out and walked inside and it was quiet meaning that we were alone.

"What do you want to do?" I asked holding her from behind I had a lot of things that I'd love to do but there was no way that I'd force her, I want her to love me.

"Watch a movie?" She asked then ran upstairs I was confused but then she came downstairs in a tank top and shorts. FUCK THIS

"B-but you just got done watching a movie..."  I said trying to remain calm.

"you ok?" She looked over.

"Y-yes I'm fine... Um weren't you tired?" I asked she nodded.

"But I thought you wanted to hang out." She said.

Let's sleep together....

"I did but you're tired you should take a nap, I'll stay down here while you sleep." I said she nodded then ran upstairs.

'I swear to God she's going to be the death of me...' After I heard her go quiet I went to a bathroom.

**************

Hailey pov,

I woke up hearing weird sounds coming from downstairs, so I go to check on Brendon. I opened the door to the bathroom and froze when I saw him sitting on the toilet, touching himself I noticed his eyes were closed I heard him say. "F-fuck Hailey I want you so badly..."

My eyes went wide I ran upstairs and crawled under the bed and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up to Brendon running around looking for me. "Hailey, I'm sorry I won't do that ever again I promise please I need you, you make me feel loved-" he went quiet and laid on the floor looking up at the ceiling.

"Great, I ruined our friendship and now you hate me... I'll just go okay... I won't bother you anymore..." He got up and went downstairs and got his keys and left my house, I heard the car start.