Hailey~ A Bet You've Never Asked For Hailey Part 2

I woke up, to Lucifer, Brendon next to me cuddling me and Lily on my chest sleeping, I had a really bad feeling that something was going to happen today.

After a while Lucifer woke up and got up and went to help Chole like he always did.

It's interesting how jealous she gets but yet she says she doesn't like him, like you say you don't like person like that but once he starts moving on your all jealous and shit? Okay.

Anyways, after Lucifer left Brendon woke up. "Hey babe, how's Lily?"

"She's asleep. Now shush love." I said he laughed and kissed me.

"I really don't want to leave you up here alone, but I have to go downstairs to work." After Brendon left the room and gone downstairs to work I put on Taylor Swift on the radio and started singing along with her and dancing in nothing but Lucifer's shirt and some underwear.

I froze when I heard someone walking in, I turned around and saw a man that looked like Lucifer, but was in a turtle neck shirt. "That's a beautiful baby you have, she looks like you and my twin brother." The stranger said, I backed up from him, he smiled "Oh don't worry dear I'm an angel, I won't hurt you, I just wanted to come meet my niece. And her mother..." He said I grabbed my baby and held her protectively.

"If that were true, then why did you choose the time I'm alone and not exactly dressed." I said backing up and away from him but he grabbed the baby from me. "Stop! Don't touch Lily please!"

He looked at me and smiled then put Lily on the bed. "I'm not going to hurt your baby, I took her out of your hands so you wouldn't drop her."

I was confused and as I was about to ask why he said “so you wouldn't drop her” but he grabbed me and ran out into the balcony and his wings sprouted out of his back, I screamed and tried to get him to let me go, but it was too late we were already in the air, I looked down. "LET ME GO- WAIT WAIT DON'T I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEE!!!!" I screamed and was crying in his chest because I was scared.

Once, we got back to the ground he threw me into some cage. "Wait, who are you and why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm Michael, and you and that Chloe girl make my brother happy, and I hate it."  He said so coldly, he looked at me with a smile.  "I do see why he likes you though, your a total sweetheart and adorably hot." He said touching my face and wiping a tear away from my eyes. "Awe, don't cry, I will make sure those bad men won't find you, but for now I'll have some fun. Now tell me what do you fear?"

"Death, You, and not being Liked." I said looking away from him, he laughed at me and said softly.

"Who wouldn't like you? You care about everyone and everything, you try to include everyone in everything you do, you try to make so many people happy, there's no reason to not like you." He said getting closer to me, "as far as the fear of death, that's understandable, especially now since you've had sex with my brother." He said, my eyes went wide when he said that, not the part of the death but the fact that he has no problem talking about his brothers sexual life.

I looked away blushing because I felt embarrassed even though it was just me and him here, I was about to ask him something but he vinished into thin air right before my eyes.

I sighed I was sitting there really bored and my mind started roaming free, I started thinking about my mom. "I miss you mommy." I whisper softly and then heard Michael coming back, I saw him walk in and sit on a rock in front of me.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he handed me something to eat.

"Why do you care?" I asked, but then apologized. "I'm sorry, it's just really personal."

"I don't care, it's just annoying and I want you to stop understood?" He said coldly.

"Can't you just take me back to Lucifer." I asked, he moved closer to me and put his face right in front of my face.

"Not, gonna happen." He said then bit my nose and smiled. "Besides I love the way your fear smells when I'm near you, what I don't understand though is why you're so afraid of me and not my brother."

"Because, your scary..." Michael rolls his eyes and leaves, I ended up falling asleep on the ground and I woke up in a backseat with tape on my mouth.

I looked around and the car I was in stopped at a very massively built house, some man picked me up and carried me to their bosses office, I was thrown into a chair.

I was sitting in the chair, with three men standing near me to make sure I didn't do anything. I was scared and crying, the man turned around in his chair and looked at me. "Stop crying please, no one is going to hurt you, yet. I just want to ask a few things." The man said getting up from his seat and sat on his desk.

I tried to remain calm but, nothing worked, I was about to have a panic attack because they were so close to me. "Pl-please let me go, I don't want to be here."

"I'm truly sorry, my dear but a deal is a deal, he lost his money gambling and he had nothing left but he didn't want to stop playing, he was greedy and wanted money, it didn't matter who it was at stake, he just wanted money...he took you for granted you know?" The man got closer and sat on her lap. "he could have had the world if he had just paid more attention to you, that is why you give everyone your time of day, but now all your time belongs to me." He got up and pointed his gun at me and said with a smile. "Get up and dance for me, dance or I shoot you." I gulped and got up, I started awkwardly dancing without music, he shot the chair. "Dance like you mean it!" He screamed, I started tearing up.

Before I knew it the man pushed me onto his desk and told his men to leave us alone. I was sad and scared, “where was Michael? Did he tell them where I was?” I thought to myself as I was stuck in between this psychopath and his desk.

He was just staring into my eyes now, I felt so disgusted with this man. "W-who are you?"

"Joseph Gordon The Third, and you are now my Mafia Princess, or I could just Fuck you until you die, but I'm letting you choose." He said pressing his body against mine.

"Why, me?" I questioned, I felt his hands on my legs spreading them apart.

"I told you, your father was a greedy as hell man, he was so greedy that he gave his only daughter away for money in return." He said, I felt him rub himself against me.

"Y-you could have just left me alone." I said he grabbed at my underwear and tried to take them off of me.

"I was going to but then I saw what you looked like and now I just had to have you." I kicked him off of me and tried to run to the door but was shot in the back of the leg.

"Ow!" I screamed, he punched me and grabbed me and carried me to a room "HELPPPP PLEASE!!!!!" I screamed and then Joseph knocked me out and then raped me.