Christmas Klaine Special

Recently Kurt had gotten a job at the mall, more specifically the GAP, but this week he had been working as one of Santas elves since he would get a work bonus at the end of the day for volunteering. As usual Kurt came in at 7:30 AM and met up with his boss to get his attire for the day. Kurt had run into a few people he knew, like Brittany, who wanted to talk to Santa, and Sam, who took his siblings to see Santa. He didn't really care that they saw him since they were pretty chill, but he didn't want Karofsky seeing him since it probably add to the list of things he'd bully him for. Kurt got to the Santa station and made sure that the gifts under the tree were in order. A little while later the line began to get pretty long, since it was Christmas eve. Kurt tried to put on a bubbly personality when talking to the kids and taking them to Santa. By the time of his break, Kurt had witnessed 3 kids who were brats and threw tantrums, and 2 kids who peed on Santa's lap. After his lunch break, Kurt went back to the station and worked for a while. About a half hour before he had to close the station, he saw Blaine get in line to meet Santa and became nervous.
Blaine had been awake all morning finishing up his winter break assignments when there was a knock on his door. "I'll be back from the grocery store in a couple hours. Cooper really wants to meet Santa, so please take him to the mall. If you need anything just call, love you," Mrs. Anderson said before closing the door. The mall will close at around 5 since its Christmas eve, so I have time, Blaine thought. He spent a couple hours reorganizing his bowtie collection and cleaning his room in general. Blaine looked at the clock and it was 4:15 in the afternoon. It's already that late, Blaine thought. Then he remembered what his mom had asked of him. The mall was about 15 minutes away from his house so he had time. He got his car keys and Cooper to go meet the mall Santa. As Blaine approached the Santa station he saw the long line and was a bit nervous that Cooper might not get the chance to meet Santa. Blaine looked around nervously and spotted a familiar face. He took a few steps forward to see if he saw who he thought he saw and indeed he saw Kurt in an elf costume.
Kurt pretended he hadn't seen Blaine so that he could actually get work done. Closing time was quickly approching as well as Blaine and Cooper who happened to be the last people in line. "Hi Coop," Kurt greeted. "Wait, you're one if Santa's helpers?" asked Cooper in disbelief. "Yeah, do you want to meet him?" Kurt asked. Cooper nodded intensely making Kurt laugh a little at his excitement. "Follow me," Kurt said taking him to Santa. "Hello, what your name?" asked Santa. "My name is Cooper and over there is my brother Blaine," Cooper said. "So what do you want for Christmas?" asked Santa. "Santa, I want the newest pokemon card deck and," Cooper paused to think, "For Blaine to tell Kurt that he likes him," Cooper said smiling. Santa laughed and replied, "I'll see what I can do for you Cooper, merry Christmas!" Blaine's face was redder than a cranberry as he approached his brother. "I thought I told you to keep it a secret Coop," Blaine whisper yelled. "Santa knows everything, Blaine so he knew I was going to say that," Cooper reasoned. "But Coop I think Kurt heard," Blaine said. "Now he know and you can live happily ever after," Cooper replied. Blaine took Coopers hand and walked towards the exit of the mall with his eyes on the ground. He wanted to pretend that that didn't happen and to his great luck Cooper also wanted to say goodbye to Kurt. Cooper pulled Blaine towards Kurt.
Kurt had been awkwardly standing to the side while Cooper was with Santa when he heard Cooper say, "and for Blaine to tell Kurt he likes him," Kurt turned to see Blaine, who looked away. Blaine avoided Kurt by going over to Cooper to get them home. They had only walked a few feet when Cooper pulled Blaine towards Kurt. "I wanted to say bye to you before we left," Cooper said. "Bye Coop, have a merry Christmas," Kurt replied a bit awkwardly. "Can you say bye to Blaine too?" Cooper asked. Kurt turned to Blaine, "Bye Blaine, have a merry Christmas," Kurt said walking past  Blaine and whispering "I like you too," before running to his locker to get his regular clothes. Blaine stood there and took it all in. Kurt felt the same way! "Blaine, hello! Are we going home?" Cooper asked as Blaine was taking in the good news. "He likes me, he likes me too!" Blaine told him. "So are you guys going to live happily ever after now?" Cooper asked. "I need to ask him out now and maybe then he'll be my boyfriend. Then well live happily ever after," Blaine explained. "Coop, is it okay if we wait for Kurt, I really need to ask him something," Blaine asked. Cooper nodded and sat down at a near by bench. After a few minutes, Kurt walked by and saw them. "Hey Blaine," Kurt said. "Kurt, I've been wanting to ask you if you want to go on a date with me?" Blaine finally asked. "Absolutely, I would love to," Kurt replied. "Are you free this weekend?" Blaine asked. "Yes, where are we going?" Kurt questioned. "That's a surprise. I'll pick you up at 7:00 on Saturday, is they okay?" Blaine asked. "Yeah that good. We should get going the mall is starting to close up and we don't want to get stuck here," Kurt said. "Yeah you're right," Blaine replied calmly while on the inside he was thriving and jiving. They walked over to Cooper to get him and then walked out toward the exit of the mall. Kurt decided to be bold and took Blaine's hand. They walked side by side until they reached Blaine's car. "I'll see you on Saturday, I really can't wait," Kurt said. "I can't wait either, I'll see you then. Bye Kurt have a merry Christmas," Blaine replied. "You too Blaine," Kurt said before leaning in and giving Blaine a kiss on the cheek. Kurt walked off and couldn't believe his own boldness. Thank you Coop for not being able to keep your mouth shut!

A/n
I hope you liked this little Christmas inspired story. I also hope that you are keeping safe and taking care of yourself. :)

🎆✨🎉 Happy Holidays! 🎉✨🎆
I will be updating my other book a little later so stay tuned for that!