Grease with A Twist

Blaine is a greaser while Kurt and Finn just moved in from New York. This story is not going to follow the plot directly, but will have some of the same aspects. Also this one will have multiple parts. This particular chapter will set the scene.
____________________________________
Kurt was very nervous for his first day of school. He was new and no one is his new school knew he was gay. He was being shown around by a girl named Mercedes. She was part of a friend group called the Future Divas. Kurt hadn't told anyone about his summer fling with a boy named Dave. He was fun to hang with, but didn't like to be in public with Kurt. Kurt knew he would never see him again, or so he thought.
The Future Divas was made up of Mercedes, Rachel, Tina, and Santana. Kurt and Blaine passed by each other without realizing it and Kurt went ot the main office. Kurt got his schedule and filled out some paper work.
On the other hand, Finn was being shown around by a guy who went by the name Puck. He was in a gang called the NDs. Blaine was the leader of the gang because his brother had been the leader and wanted him to carry on his legacy after he graduated. The NDs was made up of Blaine, Puck, Mike, and Sam.
Dave was the schools biggest bully and was closeted. He usually bullied those who were out and those who let themselves be pushed around. When he was with Kurt he acted all nice when in reality he was the complete opposite. He took a chance thinking he would never see him again.

A/n
Sorry this is late and sorry that I included Karofsky as a love interest. I promise Dave will not get with Kurt and that Kurt most definitely does not like him anymore. In the next chapter Blaine and Kurt will meet and stuff is going to go down between two people. Hope you like this! Also sorry it was short. Hope you are having a good day!:)