Halloween Klaine Special

Halloween was coming up and the Halloween carnival was approaching that Friday. Blaine wanted to ask Kurt to be his date, but feared that his friendship with Kurt was too much to lose. There was one more day until the carnival was to take place and Blaine finally had the guts to ask out his best friend. Blaine waited anxiously until lunch time and when the bell finally rang, he dashed out of the classroom. He first went to his locker to put some stuff away. Next he went to the bathroom to make sure he looked presentable. Finally he ran to the cafeteria and was in time to get in the lunch line after Kurt. "Hey Kurt," Blaine said trying to sound like his usual self. "Hey Blaine, I am so excited for the carnival tomorrow," Kurt said as the lunch lady plopped some mac 'n' cheese into his tray. "Me too," Blaine replied. "How about we sit outside on the bleachers today?" Blaine asked. "Sure, let's go," Kurt said walking along with Blaine. They arrived at the bleachers near the football field and just talked for a little while. Blaine knew that now was the time to ask out Kurt. "What are you gonna dress up as for the carnival tomorrow?" Blaine asked. "I'm not gonna tell you, it's a surprise," Kurt replied. "I thought you would tell me since we agreed to do a group costume," Blaine said. "There was a change of plans. Rachel, Mercedes, Tina, Brittany, and Santana bailed out to do couples costumes," Kurt told him. "So it's only us?" Blaine asked. "Yeah it is," Kurt said falling silent. It was quiet for a few seconds. "Kurt you know you're my best friend and I want you to know that I haven't been honest with you," Blaine said. "What do you mean?" Kurt asked. "Remember when I told you about this boy I liked," Blaine said as Kurt nodded, "I was talking about you and I've been wanting to ask you to be my date to the carnival tomorrow," Blaine admitted. Kurt was stunned as he too had developed feeling for him. "I dont know what to say," Kurt said. "So is that a no?" Blaine said as his voice cracked. "What no are you crazy? I have feelings for you too and yes I would love to be your date," Kurt said excitedly hugging Blaine. "That went a lot better then I thought it would," Blaine said. "I'm really happy you asked me because I would have made a complete fool of myself if I had asked you," Kurt admitted. "You could never be a fool," Blaine said, "you are my fool." "Really then your my irresistible idiot," Kurt replied. "So about the costumes what should we be?" Blaine asked. "How about-" Ring Ring! "Oh we need to get to class, let's meet up after school and then we can plan out the costumes," Kurt said. "Okay I guess I'll see you after class, Kurt," Blaine said. "Definitely, bye Blaine," Kurt said walking off. OH YEAH! I DID IT AND HE SAID YES! was all Blaine could think about all throughout class.
_________________________________
Timelapse: After school
_________________________________
Blaine waited for Kurt as his locker and saw him approaching. "Hey Kurt, so what was your idea?" Blaine asked. "Be patient, let's go to the Lima Bean and then I'll tell you my idea," Kurt said. Kurt took Blaine's hand and lead him to his car. They got in and Kurt drove him to the Lima Bean. He decided to try a pumpkin spice latte since it was fall season and had never had one. Blaine decided to go for his usual hot chocolate and they found an empty table. "Okay now I can tell you. This might sound crazy, especially since superheros are not my thing, but what if we dress up as Scarlet Witch and Vision," Kurt said. "I love it! Can I be Vision I've always wanted to see how I would look bald," Blaine asked. "You would definitely look different, but handsome never the less," Kurt commented. "Latte for Kurt and hot chocolate for Blaine," called out the barista. "Let's get our drinks and get to work on our costumes," Kurt exclaimed.
____________________________________
Timelapse: Next day at the carnival
____________________________________
Blaine was excited to finally get to see Kurt in his costume and see his reaction to his own transformation. Blaine had made his face and hands crimson red, wore a green spandex superhero suit, glued a orange gem to his forehead, and wore a yellow cape. It was dark outside as Blaine waited for Kurt and saw him coming towards him. Kurt got to Blaine and they walked inside hand in hand. Kurt looked at Blaine in all his glory and his how dropped. He looked drastically different which made him love it so much. "I love this look!!' Kurt excitedly exclaimed. Kurt was wearing black combat boots, black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a maroon leather jacket. Blaine looked him up and down. "Let me just say that you look amazing and if Scarlet Witch were a guy you would be the perfect person to play the role," Blaine concluded. Blaine took Kurt's hand and lead him to the ticket stand. He bought a large sum of tickets for they were going to have the best first date ever. Blaine wanted to go to the Donut Dangle booth and won Kurt a puppy stuffed animal. Next they went to the Ring Toss. Kurt had read about how to win at the game online and won Blaine a bear stuffed animal. They then saw a dunk tank and saw that Mr. Shue and Sue were bickering about who would be the first to sit in the tank. Sue ended up going first and they decided to give the tank a try. After 7 attempts, Kurt hit the target and Sue got soaked. Kurt and Blaine couldn't help, but laugh uncontrollably and decided to go to the haunted house. In the past years, students didn't manage to pull of very scary tricks so they went in with low expectations. By the time they had to come out, Kurt and Blaine flinched at any sudden noise or movement. They then went to the cake walk and Blaine won a double chocolate cake. To end the night they went on the Ferris wheel. The cool October breeze made them shiver a bit, but they scooted closer together to stay warm. The stars looked spectacular that night and the moon was on full display. "The view is breathtaking," Blaine said. "Just like you," Kurt said. "No, you are definitely more breathtaking," Blaine said leaning in closer to Kurt. Kurt put his arms around Blaine's neck and they shared their first kiss of fate. Kurt pulled away for air and put his foreheads to Blaine's. Blaine started to laugh. "What's so funny?" asked Kurt. "I can't believe I got lucky enough to get you to go out with me," Baline said,"And you have some of my face paint on your forehead," Blaine said. "Its okay. This way people will know who I'm with," Kurt replied. "I'm sure that's not enough paint maybe a little more just to make sure it is noticeable," Blaine said leaning in. "I agree," said Kurt smiling into the kiss.

A/n
I hope you like this Halloween inspired story. I decided to update this book instead of Not So Glease because I wanted to write something for the Halloween spirit! I will continue uploading on the schedule like usual next week! Happy Halloween! Stay safe :)