Between Thor and the Avengers

_______________________________________

Lavinia arrived on Earth. She landed in front of a S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters. Fury, Bella and Coulson stood outside. Lavinia walked towards them.

"Did you just come from Asgard?" Coulson asked.

"I did. My name is Lavinia, daughter of Loki", Lavinia said.

"You're Thor's niece", Bella said.

"I am. You knew my Uncle?"

"We've met", Bella said.

"If it's alright with you, I'd like to stay here on your planet for a while", Lavinia said. Fury and Coulson looked at each other. "My father is dead. My mother died after giving birth to my sister, who is also dead". Bella looked at her sadly.

"You can take her in, right?" Bella asked Coulson. Coulson looked at Lavinia.

"Of course", Coulson said.

The four of them walked inside. Bella and Lavinia stayed in a quiet room while the S.H.I.E.L.D agents worked.

"Your Uncle was arrested by us. While he was in custody, I talked to him even after Coulson told me not to", Bella explained.

"What did you talk about?" Lavinia asked.

Flashback

Coulson walked out of the room. He found Bella sitting next to the door. "Don't go in there", Coulson said. He walked away. Bella looked at Thor. Before the door closed, she stopped it with her pencil.

She walked into the room. Thor looked at her. "I'm not supposed to be in here, but this is important", Bella said. She sat next to Thor. "You're Thor, God of Thunder. The hammer, the lightning, it gave it away. Why couldn't you lift it?"

"I was banished from my home because of my greed and selfishness. I'm not worthy of that hammer", Thor said.

"You will be. Once you change your ways. You'll be back home", Bella said. Bella scrolls through her book.

"There's something different about you",Thor said. Bella looked up from her book.

"That's what I wanted to talk about. I have powers, I think. In my dreams, I see these...different outcomes on how a mission or a day would end. Some of them are horrible and others are good. Then, the next day, one of the outcomes came true. And sometimes, I hear these...thoughts. At first, I'd think they're mine, but then I realize they're someone else's", Bella explained. "I don't know what's happening to me".

"Your parents, do they know?" Thor asked.

"Well, my adoptive mom knows. Uncle Clint knows. Uncle Coulson found out 3 months ago. Uncle Fury could never know. Three people plus myself are the only ones who know", Bella said.

"What's your name?"

"I'm not allowed to say, but I can tell you my fake name. It's Alleb. So what do I do? What am I? Am I even human? What else can I do?"

"I could teach you how to control it. If that's alright with you", Thor said.

"Thank you", Bella said.

Coulson came into the room. "I told you not to come in here", he said, startling Bella. Bella stood up and turned around to face Coulson.

"Come on. Where's your Uncle?" Coulson asked as he grabbed Bella's hand. They both walked out of the room. Bella looked back at Thor.

Present day

"But he never got the chance because of the attack in New Mexico. Then, he had to return to Asgard", Bella said to Lavinia.

"He didn't forget his promise to you. The Bifrost was destroyed. The only reason I'm here is because I used my magic. My Uncle talks about how he wanted to help you. He never got to know your real name", Lavinia said.

"My name is Isabella. Isabella Romanoff. I go by Bella, though. Can I tell you something?"

"Of course", Lavinia said.

"There's something familiar about him, your Uncle. I feel like that wasn't the first time we met".

Lavinia didn't say anything. "So, how long have you had your powers?" She finally asked.

"Since Mom adopted me", Bella said.

"How old were you when that happened?"

"5".

"You're very remarkable, Bella Romanoff. Your powers are a gift".

Coulson came into the room. "Lavinia, we can leave now if you'd like", Coulson said.

Lavinia stands up. She looked at Bella. "It was nice to meet you, Isabella",Lavinia said. She and Coulson walked out of the room.