Lavinia stood outside of the computer room. She cried softly. Zephrine came out of the room. "I'm sorry about your sister", Zephrine said.

"He wasn't always like this. He used to be the nicest person I know. First, he kills Coulson. Then, he captures Bella. And now, he's sending an army",Lavinia said.

"Whoever you knew him as, I don't think that's him anymore", Zephrine said.

"I fear you may be right".

"She's my best friend. I'll help you get her back. So what are you going to do? How do you plan on getting Bella back?"

"We need to be a team. We need to stop this. We need to find out where he'd go. Where's the metal man?"

"My Dad? He walked out of the room after our chat with Fury", Zephrine said. "Hang on. I think I know where Loki is going. Let's go".

Zephrine and Lavinia ran off to find Tony.

Meanwhile, at Stark Tower, Bella wakes up to find herself laying on the ground of Stark Tower. Loki stood in front of her.

"Good. You're awake", Loki said.

"Where are we?" Bella asked as she stood up.

"We're at Stark's tower", Loki said.

"You...You killed my friend", Bella said. She punched him. "You killed him! You bastard!"

"I did what was right".

"You're crazy. Lavinia was wrong. There's no good in you. You only care about yourself".

"Is that what you think? You and Lavinia are the best thing that ever happened to me. We could be a family again. Imagine it".

"I can imagine it, but not like this",Bella said. She walked towards the elevator, but two hands grabbed her.

"You are not going anywhere", Loki said.

"Let me go!" Bella shouted. She kicked him as hard as she could, but he didn't let go of her until he threw her to the ground.

"Don't make this harder, Revna", Loki said.

"Stop calling me that!" Bella shouted.

Green energy circled around Bella's head. She closed her eyes and fell unconscious.

_______________________________________

Lavinia and Zephrine found Steve and Tony. "We know where Loki is",Zephrine said.

"So do we. Suit up", Steve said. Zephrine and Lavinia ran into a room. There were two suits. One was a black suit with red lines going down. The other was a red, blue and yellow iron suit.

"Let's get started, Iron Nova", Lavinia said.

"Okay. Wait...Iron Nova?" Zephrine asked.

"Sorry, I thought-"

"No. It's nice", Zephrine said. Lavinia and Zephrine grabbed their suits.