Zephrine walked into her room while Tony was talking to Fury. She opened the closet to put her backpack inside. She saw a female version of Tony's suit. Zephrine closed her bedroom door. She got into the suit. She looked at herself in the mirror. She puts her helmet on. The suit turned on and a voice spoke.

"Hello Miss Stark", The voice said. It was JARVIS.

"Uh hi", Zephrine said. "So, what's up? My Dad just has this suit lying around for no reason?"

"No, Ma'am, he designed this especially for you", JARVIS said.

"For me?" Zephrine questioned.

"Miss Stark".

Zephrine turned around. Coulson and Bella was standing by the doorway. Zephrine took her helmet off.

"It looks great on you", Bella said.

"Oh, uh, Thanks", Zephrine said.

"Your Dad is finished talking to Fury. We should leave now", Coulson said. Zephrine nodded. She sets her helmet on her bed.

"My guess is that you're stopping us from leaving", Zephrine said.

"Yes, very much so", Bella said. Zephrine nodded.

"Great. We're prisoners now", She muttered.

"Bad guys keep prisoners. Believe me, Zephrine. We're the good guys", Coulson said.

"So what's your superhero name?"Bella asked.

"I don't know", Zephrine said.

Bella nodded. "You'll figure it out". Bella and Coulson walked out of the room.

Later that night, Zephrine found Tony looking in a notebook while a recording played. It was a recording of Howard Stark, Tony's father and Zephrine's grandfather.

In the background, a younger Tony grabbed something from a model of the Stark Expo. Howard turned around to look at Tony. "Tony, what are you doing back there? What is that? Put that back. Put it back where you got it from. Where's your mother? Maria?" Howard asked. A man came onto the camera and carried Tony away.

Zephrine sat down next to Tony. Her attention was drawn into the video.

"I'll...I'll...I'll come in and-" Another clip shows Howard drinking out of a glass cup. "Are you waiting on me?" The man behind the camera asked. Another clip was shown. Howard was standing next to the Stark Expo model. "So, from all of us at Stark Industries, I'd like to personally show you...my ass".

Zephrine giggled. Tony smiles at her. Zephrine looked at Tony. She looked at the notebook that Tony was scrolling through. She looked at one of the pages before she turned back towards the screen.

"I can't...We have this, don't we? This is a ridiculous way...Everything is achievable through technology",Howard said. Another clip showed. Howard walked towards the Stark Expo model. He turns around to look at the camera. "Tony?" Howard asked.

Tony looks at the screen at the mention of his name. Zephrine looks at Tony. Then, at the screen.

"You're too young to understand this right now, so I thought I would put it on film for you. I built this for you", Howard said, pointing at the Expo model. "And someday, you'll realize that it represents a whole lot more than just people's inventions. It represents my life's work. This is the key to the future. I'm limited by technology of my time, but one day, you'll figure this out. And when you do, you will change the world. What is and always will be my greatest creation...is you".

Zephrine looked at Tony, who looked like he was about to cry. She wrapped her arms around him. Tony kissed her head.

"I love you, Zephrine", Tony said.

"I love you too, Dad", Zephrine said.