Bella and Lavinia were in the room that Bella had on the helicarrier. They both sat on her bed. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in", Bella said. The door was opened by Zephrine.

"Hey", Zephrine said. "Can I talk to you guys?"

"Sure. What's up?" Bella asked.

"My Dad, Rogers and Banner think there's something going on. I didn't want to say anything in front of them, but I think there's something going on too. Do you guys know something?"Zephrine asked. Bella and Lavinia looked at each other. Bella looked at Zephrine.

"I don't know anything, but I have this feeling, like Fury's not telling us something", Bella said.

"You don't know? But you're a S.H.I.E.L.D agent", Zephrine said.

"They don't tell me everything. In his words, I'm...a kid. I mean, I am, but I'm also a S.H.I.E.L.D agent. It's not fair".

"I've had thoughts about this place since I got here. Me and Miss Stark will find what's going on. Bella, perhaps you should talk to our father", Lavinia said.

"I don't think that's a good idea", Bella said.

"He may seem bad, but there's good in him".

Bella got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Lavinia and Zephrine went a different way.

The two girls found Steve already investigating. "It looks like you already started", Zephrine said, jump scaring Steve.

"You think something's going on. We want to help", Lavinia said.

Bella went through a door and saw Natasha talking to Loki. "I got red in my ledger. I'd like to wipe it out",Natasha said.

"Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Dreykov's daughter? Sau Paulo? The Hospital fire? Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping. It's gushing red and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change that? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer. Pathetic! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are part of you. And they will never go away",Loki said. He banged his fist against the glass, scaring Natasha.

"I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you. Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear. And he'll wake just long enough to see his good work and when he screams, I'll split his skull", Loki threatens. "This is my bargain, you mewling quim".

"You're a monster", Natasha said.

"Oh, no. You brought the monsters",Loki said. He looked at Bella. Natasha looked at Bella. She looked at Loki.

"So Banner and my daughter. That's your play", Natasha said.

Bella walked towards them. Natasha walked out of the room as she spoke into her comm.