9 1/2. A funny thing happened on the way to Thor's hammer

Coulson and Bella drove to New Mexico. It was a long drive so Bella fell asleep. When she woke up, the sky was dark. They stopped at a convenience store.

While the car was getting filled by the gas tank, Coulson and Bella walked into the store.

Bella grabbed two bottles of water and a bag of hot cheeto fries. She walked into one of the isles to see Coulson looking at the powdery donuts and the chocolate donuts.

"Uncle Phil, it's a simple choice. Just pick one", Bella said. Coulson looked at her.

"It's not that simple", Coulson said. "What am I going to choose? Do you know?"

"My powers don't work like that", Bella said.

"Hands up! Don't move!"

Two robbers pointed a gun at the lady at the front desk. "Who else is here?" One of them asked.

"Who owns that car outside", The other asked.

"I do", Coulson said. One of the robbers turned around and pointed their gun at Coulson and Bella. "But it's really more like a lease".

"Toss the keys over here", One of the robbers said.

"Okay. Okay", Coulson says calmly. Coulson tossed the keys to the robber. The robber turned around and pointed his gun at the woman.

"Now get the cash register".

"Start filling this bag. Cigarettes, pac-"

"Excuse me", Coulson interrupted as he held a gun. "I also have this gun. You'll probably be needing that". Both robbers pointed their guns at Coulson and Bella.

"Put it down! Right now!" They both shouted.

"Okay. Don't want any trouble", Coulson said calmly.

"Toss the piece over here then", One of the robbers said.

"I'd prefer not to throw it and risk the gun accidentally going off. Especially with my niece here. Maybe I could slide it over?" Coulson asked.

"Yes, slide it over to my feet. Don't try anything funny", One of the robbers said.

"Okay. I'm just gonna move over to this isle. And I'm gonna slide it over to you", Coulson said. He and the robber moved to the other isle. He puts the gun on the ground and slides it towards the robber.

Coulson grabbed a bag of flour and threw it at the other robber. He ran towards the other robber. Coulson grabbed the robber's gun and hit both robbers in the face with it.

"Yes, Uncle Phil!" Bella cheered.

She ran towards him. The lady at the front desk looked at Coulson in shock. Coulson puts the donuts and the hot cheeto fries on the desk.

"Sorry for the mess", Coulson said. "I couldn't decide. Keep the change".

Coulson and Bella were going to leave, but the lady said, "Wait. What should I tell the police?"

"Tell them those tybo-tapes really paid off", Coulson said. He and Bella walked out of the convenience store.

After the car was filled up, Coulson got in the car with Bella, who was already eating her hot cheeto fries.

And with that, they drove off.