Trailer 2: New Republic rises

"Ancient legends tell us of three beings that once existed in the Force... the Father, who represented the Force in it's purest state... the Daughter, who represented the Light Side of the Force... and the Son, who represented the Dark Side of the Force. But what of the Mother? Who was she? Why did she disappear?" A voice said as the scene showed a university room in Naboo, where a young woman who was recently assigned to be Leia Organa's aide in the New Republic sat... drawing a picture of a young man with red hair, holding two orange lightsabers confronting a twisted woman with sharp teeth and tentacles for arms. The professor walked toward her to stop her drawing before he saw her art and looked stunned.

"How did you know... what the legends say the Mother looked like?" The professor asked. The young woman looked at him in confusion.

"That's what this is... I saw this confrontation between a man with orange lightsabers and this being in a dream. I always see strange things in dreams... I believe it was one of the reasons why Senator Organa chose me to be her aide." The woman explained.

Meanwhile:
"What were the Jedi of old like?" Luke asked Cade as they travelled to Coruscant in a space ship.

"Strict. According to my master, they once cared about the Force and it's role to people... but they started to see their code as a rigid system of living... making it to wear you would basically become a robot for the honor of the Jedi code. They were set to their ways. And while heroic, some Jedi were unable to see another viewpoint besides their own." Cade explained.

The scene shifts as Cade follows Luke to Leia's new office. When Leia turns to see Luke and his new ally, she is visibly surprised to see Cade wearing the robes of a Jedi, pre Empire days. Leia's aide looked at the young man with a curious look... almost like she had recognized him somehow.

The scene shifts to a place where Galactic Empire symbols still stood.... the Imperial Remnant, where battle droids started to march. A red lightsaber blade came to life as a man killed the leaders of the Imperial Remnant.
"What remains of the Galactic Empires now belongs to you, Mother... now to plan our take over of the New Republic." The man said.

Later:
The scene shifts to a space battle as the Millennium Falcon spun and shot down an enemy starfighter.
"Nice shot, Chewie!" Han said as he piloted the ship. Suddenly, an X-Wing and a restored old fashioned Eta-2 Actis-class light Interceptor (known as a Jedi Starfighter during the Clone Wars) entered the battle.
"You sure, you'll be able to keep up on that outdated thing?" The voice of Luke called to Cade. Cade smiled.

"You may have become a Jedi Master while I was sealed away... but I was a pilot before you were even born! I'll be fine!" Cade responded confidently as his Jedi Starfighter flew alongside Luke's X-Wing.

"You are not from this era.... yet you did not age since you left the era from whence you came." The man with a red lightsaber told Cade as they stared each other down.

"When Yoda made me a Jedi Master... it wasn't because I had formal training. In fact, I've never been through a lot of the formal trials you tell me most Jedi go through.... Yoda made me a master because, I managed to do something on my own that only a master could do... I managed to calm the darkness within me, trust in the Force, and I had mastered my own style of lightsaber combat through experience... all of that allowed me to defeat my father when he was Darth Vader... but only the first two qualities allowed me to save my father Anakin from the darkness... and it was as a Jedi... the Jedi that destroyed the Sith, that my father died. You had formal training... but did not finish it since Order 66 happened... and the Force is telling me that if we can complete your training together, you'll become the Jedi you were always meant to be. No matter what you choose to do, Cade.... I'll always believe in you." Luke told Cade as they were in the Falcon, Cade pondering if he should become a Jedi again and join Luke's New Jedi Order.

"Our assault on your New Republic has just begun! We are the Servants of Abeloth... and our mother and master demands we destroy you and return her to this domain. No one will stop us!" The man with the red lightsaber said as it looked like two armies were facing each other at a snowy planet.

"The key to everything... lies in the past... one of the first Jedi Temples lies in this planet... a second prophecy written in it's walls...." the voice of a woman told Cade, Luke, and the man with a second lightsaber.

"I will do all I can to prevent the prophecy.... this time.... I'll destroy it all!" The woman said.

The young woman from Naboo drew a drawing of Cade Merek in white clothing and a mask made to protect himself from snow... two orange lightsabers activated... walking to meet the enemy.

"Do you believe you are ready for what lies ahead? You failed to prevent my death

"Do you believe you are ready for what lies ahead? You failed to prevent my death." A vision of Siri, Cade's former master said as it ignited her lightsaber against Cade.

The scene shifts to battle droids surrounding a child as he tries to escape from a hallway, only for Luke Skywalker to arrive and easily take down the droids as he walked forward. His green lightsaber cut through the droids with a precision only a Jedi Master could have.

A stormtrooper of the Imperial Remnant looks in horror as his squad of stormtroopers killed a group of people who refused to give them the last of their credits.
"What are we? Monsters?" The stormtrooper asked before he ran.

"You got a name former trooper?" Cade asked as he and the stormtrooper fought against other stormtroopers to escape a starship.

"FN-2187" The stormtrooper said. Cade sighed.

"I'll just call you, Finn. I swear I thought the Imperial wannabes would get away from the Clone Trooper number system by now." Cade said as he swung an orange lightsaber at a stormtrooper.

"We are all here from different walks of life.... a farm boy turned Jedi Master (shows Luke), a princess turned leader (Leia), a smuggler turned into a hero (Han), a stormtrooper turned remorseful (Finn), and even a Jedi Padawan from the Clone Wars turned into a lost soul now (shows Cade).... but we are all here because of one thing.... we love our galaxy.... and the New Republic asks for you all to fight hard to save it... and one day we will be as strong as the Old Republic... and bring hope to all. But that cannot happen if our light is snuffed out here!" Mon Mothma said as she rallied the New Republic troops.

The armies of the New Republic and the Servants of Abeloth clashed together.

Cade ignites his lightsabers and clashes with the man with a red lightsaber.

Star Wars Episode 7: A New Beginning

"Are you a Jedi?" The aide from Naboo asked Cade curiously as they were outside of the Senate building looking at the sky.

"That's a good question." Cade replied.

Author note: Yes... Finn is being revamped in this trilogy because he deserved better!!! More characters might see a revamp... who knows. Which Sequel Trilogy character did you all think deserve better than what they got?